• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Ex-Gunner Watch

Is it wrong to still love Giroud

• Yes he’s no longer a gooner

• No he will always be a top man

Results are only viewable after voting.

albakos

Arséne Wenger: "I will miss you"
Administrator

Player:Saka
The Eduardo injury was the biggest blow because it wrecked us on the psychological front, but we also had a very quick run of successive injuries in midfield: Rosicky, Hleb and Flamini got injured in a space of a week or two.

We had to resort to having to play an untested, very young Alex Song as DM at a key decider game at OT.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel

wwe-dwayne-the-rock-johnson.gif

Macho

In search of Pure Profit 💸
Dusted 🔻

What’s this about?

They won 2-1 so not sure, he must have had a bad match, or been at fault for the oppositions goal in the 1st minute or something but I can't see anything.

Galatasaray fans adore him though going by the comments, they keep posting the below clip probably typifying the way he plays for them.

• Funny
Reactions: A_G

albakos

Arséne Wenger: "I will miss you"
Administrator

Player:Saka
The little magician scored some brilliant goals, FB algo is sometimes great at picking what to show as suggested 👍🏻

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
My boy Souster98 back at it again with a great comp of the most underrated Invincible...

"An absolute comrade, out of all the Invincibles he's the first one you would choose to serve alongside you in the trenches...love him"

A comment from the original Youtube vid, perfectly sums up Lauren!

Heavy Duty Rom

Outdated Tweets Merchant
Thought it's about a time we had a page where we can reminisce over our old players/moments.

I just stumbled across this video, man were we blessed with talented youth in this team, RVP, Cesc, Reyes. We often think we have unbelievable youth now, then you go back and watch old videos... we have nobody of this quality. Look at the technique, skill and vision for someone so young.

El Duderino

That's, like, your opinion, man.
Thought it's about a time we had a page where we can reminisce over our old players/moments.

I just stumbled across this video, man were we blessed with talented youth in this team, RVP, Cesc, Reyes. We often think we have unbelievable youth now, then you go back and watch old videos... we have nobody of this quality. Look at the technique, skill and vision for someone so young.

Kinda like this one?

Latest posts+

Top Bottom