• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Ex-Gunner Watch

Is it wrong to still love Giroud

• Yes he’s no longer a gooner

• No he will always be a top man

Results are only viewable after voting.

Sapient Hawk

Can You Smell What The Hawk Is Cooking?
Trusted ⭐

This argument in the comments though...

... " go touch some grass" 😅

Well said. Henry played with Bergkamp longer & at his peak where they established an almosy telepathic link.

I've only watched Messi in matches where Barca was against Arsenal or involved in the CL Final itself. Whilst admittedly a great player, my favourite player will always be Dennis Bergkamp.

Messi is clever and had pace to beat his opponents. Bergkamp was nothing short of genius!!

He's what I think the Dune Universe Mentats would look like if they played football. Mind running at a million lightyears a minute processing the best pass, angle, shot attempt & all of it was done with silky class.

And, because I'm a tw*t myself when playing, he knew the right moment to stick a foot/elbow in & had that nastiness all great players do. Don't hate me, it's just one great recognizing another :lol:

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel

...played a big part in our 1998 Double then sold for like a billion percent profit just a year later, even if he left a little too soon that was still a...

49fed3da-79aa-4d55-a0cf-d575ec383877_text.gif

...for The Arsenal!

Riou

One of the most underrated players ever...

... defensively superb, stamina levels like Vieira, could play in the middle and wide and quality on the ball...

...and most importantly a great laugh too!

Riou

...The King had more style/charisma in his celebrations alone, than most players have when actually on the ball!

Riou

The OG Balotelli retired today, wonder if any of his former clubs like him...

...that second interview, "He's a cry baby that's all" 🤣

Reactions: A_G

Riou

Goal against Arsenal the highlight of his retirement video, the guy is a class act!

2 goals for City as his highlights and then nothing else, didn't even include the one trophy he won with ****ing Real Madrid!

Deadest vid ever, ffs 🤣 🤣 🤣

albakos

Arséne Wenger: "I will miss you"
Administrator

Player:Saka
2 goals for City as his highlights and then nothing else, didn't even include the one trophy he won with ****ing Real Madrid!

Deadest vid ever, ffs 🤣 🤣 🤣
:lol:
He's still bitter, otherwise he would definitely include some cracking goals he scored for us: the scissor kick v.Villareal or the outrageous volley v. Sp**s away.

UpTheGunnerz

Vrei sa pleci dar una una iei

Player:Elneny
That bus experience with the Togo national team must have been some trauma, can’t even begin to imagine
Loads of respect for Ade

Riou

Fulham away 2004, a few steps from immortality...

...love this gif, love this team 😍

Latest posts+

Top Bottom