• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Ex-Gunner Watch

Is it wrong to still love Giroud

• Yes he’s no longer a gooner

• No he will always be a top man

Results are only viewable after voting.

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

Wasn’t he saying “we” for Arsenal during the Brighton game?

This is why I have no time for him, it's not him going on strike to force a move or him joining Chelsea and Mourinho, it's all this ****. Saying we for both Arsenal and Chelsea because he doesn't really belong to either, he burned a lot of bridges with Arsenal fans and Wenger, while Chelsea just don't care that much about him, he had a good 6 months there. Now he twerks constantly for both sides in a desperate pathetic effort. **** him, I'd rather he just owned it.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
What a player. And some still criticize him because he was bad in a game vs. Sp**s at home.

My time on AM has taught me that most Arsenal fans don't really deserve nice things.

Indeed. He's always pleasant and polite about Chelsea, but Arsenal are still the ex he really misses.

Literally Cesc...

Disloyal_man_with_his_girlfriend_looking_at_another_girl.jpg

...even the colour of the girl's clothes match the clubs 🤣

Riou

...when my mum and dad were first dating, my dad spotted him at the bar of a restaurant they were at and wanted his autograph...but my mum wouldn't let him leave the table, as opposite them was her boss and she had called in sick to work that day :lol:

Riou

I was looking up some stuff on our Champions League run in 2006 at the weekend and it got me thinking, did Senderos get too much ****?

He obviously wasn't a great player, but I wonder if him being not being able to cope with Drogba makes people think he was worse than he was...kinda like how Carragher was clearly mentally rattled everytime he played against King Thierry, but he was still a good player all banter aside.

You look at some of our games in that run (or even just the reviews) and he played well, even helped Switzerland get out of the group at The World Cup later that year...helped shackle a prime Henry in a 0-0 draw and even scored the goal against South Korea that secured their place in the knockouts (though in true Big Phil fashion he broke his nose scoring that goal, then dislocated his shoulder later in the match after falling awkwardly after a headed clearance 😅 ) was just 21 at this point too, tbf.

Remember a few calls at the time for him to start the final for us in 2006 instead of Campbell (Sol wasn't the prime monster he was in 2001-2005 for us anymore, but still an impressive feat to make people want him ahead of him)

I wonder if he was a bit tougher mentally would he have been viewed better, as he was a decent player looking back before his confidence got shot.

Last edited:

Riou

Arsenal twitter posted Szczesny's amazing pen and rebound save v Liverpool today, while Woj was absolutely top drawer in the win over Germany for Poland last night too.

Top keeper!

GDeep™

League is very weak
Feels like that’s the last pen an Arsenal GK has saved.
Big problem I think if you’ve reaching some final or are in the CL KO stages. Ramsdale goes the opposite way all the time.

Someone like Martinez is gold in those above situations.

Riou

Big problem I think if you’ve reaching some final or are in the CL KO stages. Ramsdale goes the opposite way all the time.

Someone like Martinez is gold in those above situations.

"AND RAMSDALE DOESN'T SAVE IT!!!"

...that 2006 Champions League semi final may have gone differently if it was Aaron and not Lehmann in goal 😅

Latest posts

Top Bottom