• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Expectations For The 21/22 Season

Expecations for the season

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

drippin

Obsessed with "Mature Trusted Members"

Interesting looking back now, not a lot of people thought the team would be in this position headed into the final run.

Nice bump! Like I argued in the supercharged Arteta fight recently, almost no one expected us to be at this position after our money spent. Not the experts, not opposition fans, not AM, not our fans. Only a small minority. Not even me, I thought top 6, although talked about the top 4 level performances after Boxing Day 2020.

So like I have said, Arteta can't be only a cheque book manager if he gets new potential players to perform at top 4 level almost straight away. He upped the level of the team over what was expected in the first season with these transfers, and surprised everyone.

These were on the earlier page:

1da1b4e2-ced8-44aa-87fd-07f438d07bdc.jpg

4c32svryy2h71.jpg

2Smokeyy

5.0 ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ (49)
Trusted ⭐

God it gets worse. :(

I was about to quote that but I let it slide bro.

🤣🤣🤣

Us man in the clear from saying something rabid once again

Handshake Lil Nas X GIF by 2021 MTV Video Music Awards

I saw the A__G pull up from months away didn't even vote.

Likewise, I clocked this one from a mile away which is why I stayed clear.

Good timing too as pretty much everyone was frustrated with our summer business.

BigPoppaPump

Reeling from Laca & Kos nightmares
Alright Ricky Gervais, calm down. It was just interesting to see if and how people have adjusted their expectations since the start of the season.
The fact that you can edit other peoples tag but no one can do it to you is unfair. You should have ‘Arsenalmania’s version of cancel culture’.

Top Bottom