• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Expectations For The 21/22 Season

Expecations for the season

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

RunTheTrap

Kai Havertz Offense League
It would be nice if one of our players got into the TOTS. I believe the last Arsenal player we had on one of those was Bellerin ffs.

Oxeki

Match Day Thread Merchant
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
It would be nice if one of our players got into the TOTS. I believe the last Arsenal player we had on one of those was Bellerin ffs.
Didn't sanchez make it in 2017?

GoonerJay24

With Arteta in charge we'll finish 10th. I was always the optimist during Wengers time but we're a shadow of what we were.

Unless Mikel gets sacked its not looking good for Arsenal. Hopefully I an wrong and we manage to progress. I personally just see more struggle and we deserve it tbf.

lamby22

It's Not Lupus

Going with no expectations. It was that or inconsistent.

However I wouldn't rule us out of finishing 5th or 6th, it all depends on whether we get the 'new manager bounce' around November time. God willing.

El Duderino

That's, like, your opinion, man.
Think we will continue to be an up and down club as things stand.

No major changes in personel, a lot of the deadwood still stinking up the place.

As usual, I hope I'm wrong on this. Either way, there's no excuse anymore for Mikel Arteta and he'll need to be held accountable along with Edu. If this is a failure both need to walk.

Too much chatting up the owners make them get no sympathy from me.

GDeep™

League is very weak
With Ben White, Ødegaard and replacement for Xhaka, it’ll be 5 or 6.

Without none of the above, it will still be 5 or 6 as I expect Sp**s and Leicester to fall off.

The worry for me is that we are miles off the top 4 even after spending potentially 500M since Wenger left. That’s half a billion.

HairSprayGooners

My brother posted it ⏩
@HairSprayGooners , you backing Arteta for top four?
Why?

A few things.

So I still think we will spend £175M-250M on players in total.
We don't have any European competition so the side will be very fresh every week.
We've had a full pre season and in general our team shape is excellent + our pressing should be better.
An actual full season with Partey and ESR is a huge bonus.

With the above in mind I don't just want top 4 I expect it.

GDeep™

League is very weak
Wenger would get you 5th with Leno, Tierney, Gabriel, White, Partey, Xhaka and the all that attack we have in Saka, ESR, Pepe, Auba, Laca, Martinelli.

Sp**s are in decline, Leicester have Vardy losing his legs, I don’t see a better team than us outside the top 4.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
Wenger would get you 5th with Leno, Tierney, Gabriel, White, Partey, Xhaka and the all that attack we have in Saka, ESR, Pepe, Auba, Laca, Martinelli.

Sp**s are in decline, Leicester have Vardy losing his legs, I don’t see a better team than us outside the top 4.

Think it's time to re-establish ourselves above Sp**s again, really feels like their little "golden period" is well and truly over.

I would accept 6th this coming season...but if we get 6th and Sp**s 5th, will be very disappointing...21 years in a row above those ****s until recently, need to get some standards back at the club again.

GDeep™

League is very weak
Think it's time to re-establish ourselves above Sp**s again, really feels like their little "golden period" is well and truly over.

I would accept 6th this coming season...but if we get 6th and Sp**s 5th, will be very disappointing...21 years in a row above those ****s until recently, need to get some standards back at the club again.
Why would you accept 6th when our team is as good as any outside the top 4?

Latest posts

Top Bottom