• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Expectations For The 21/22 Season

Expecations for the season

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

MauveGunner

Player:Rice
A battle for top 4 should be the bare minimum. The quality is there in the squad. We have to build on the second half of last season, and have to be more clinical and consistent. I will keep the rest of my judgement untill Halloween.

Cup runs are a gamble, but we should be doing well there.

Dennis_Bergkamp_10

Established Member
Top four minimum.

Simply because Arteta has had enough time now, honeymoon period is over. Also, many fans have said on a yearly basis that we should be without European distractions ever since Bayern ****ed us in the CL knockout stages, to really focus and compete in the Premier League.

This is it. No European games. Arteta's second full season. Anything else and he should be sacked. If things go really bad we can pull the trigger in November and get someone else.

HairSprayGooners

My brother posted it ⏩
I'm not expecting top 4 exactly but I'm expecting to challenge. We can pretty much play the same starting 11 every week and I think that alone is good enough but only with one or two more quality additions.

Batman

Head of the Wayne foundation for benching Nketiah

Player:Saliba
My expectations with our moronic owner, directors and Lego headed manager:
Animated GIF

Xln

Get me Jesus on the phone 📲
We are ****ed aren't we?

Let alone results, watching auba and bellerin is so uninspiring. El Neny is just burnley quality and Pepe is a slotmachine.

Hard to be a fan lately.

ThisFather

Fan of Alpha Males
We've spent 80 million to replace Luiz/Kolasniac and Guendouzi

And that's probably at best half of our budget gone on replacing players who went for nothing.

So basically we will have pretty much the same team. Maybe a Madison extra. I don't see us coming any higher than 9th.

Maybe

You're wrong, no?
Quality wise we are 5th, but I'm sure Arteta will lose us points again with dubious lineups and pragmatic approach, so anything from 6th to 10th place is possible.

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

I'd say 10th is a real possibility. You have the top 4, then Leicester, I think Sp**s are still better. West Ham and Villa debatable but both have vastly superior managers. Everton should be solid under Rafa. We could easily finish 10th. This is without factoring in Leeds because it's hard to say if they'll fall back down or continue to improve, or even Brighton cashing in on their xG.

The position is debatable I think between 7th and 10th is most likely, but it's going to be horrific that I can guarantee.

Who cares tho we got £20 million for Willock, yay!

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
Honestly...we could be anywhere from 5th to like 17th, it's that crazy :lol:

It looks bad right now, but once our injured players return, some players find form and Arteta doesn't **** around too much, we still have a good team.

Only thing I can for certain is we won't get Champions League or get relegated, anything else is pretty much up for grabs.

RunTheTrap

Kai Havertz Offense League
Assuming Arteta stays for the whole season (unlikely) and unless we do something serious in the transfer market we are finishing 9th. Top 4 is obvious and I reckon Leicester, Villa, Leeds, and Sp**s will be above us. I think we will overburden Saka and ESR and they will struggle. Arteta's cowardly system cockblocks us from doing anything lethal and when both your experienced strikers are out of form there's not much to write about.

Position: 9th
Points total: 58
Goals scored: 53
Goals conceded: 40
I think we will concede more goals. Playing a higher line will do that if you don't have fast CBs.

Wins: 15
Draws: 13
Loses: 10

I will post another prediction at the end of the transfer window.

MauveGunner

Player:Rice
A battle for top 4 should be the bare minimum. The quality is there in the squad. We have to build on the second half of last season, and have to be more clinical and consistent. I will keep the rest of my judgement untill Halloween.

Cup runs are a gamble, but we should be doing well there.
Already aged like stirred milk this one :D Jolly times for being a Gooner!

Latest posts+

Top Bottom