• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Fábio Rochemback

patrick42uk

Established Member
rochemback has got one heck of a shot. extremely comfortable on the ball that borders on laziness (without being a lazy player). plays the one touch stuff to good effect. was actually brought over from brazil as defensive midfielder so i imagine he has some defensive nous, but its a fairly like for like swap with edu. BUT, i'm not convinved he is the one.

asajoseph

Established Member
Do you mean 'the one that is coming', or 'the one that will solve our problems'?

Also, where are these rumours coming from? I just reported the first one from the 606 MB, but that's shut at the moment...

Mostarac

Established Member
Ok, I am sorry. I thought that you were asking me. My mistake. This guy had sources which said that Reyes and our new signing Eboue were coming. I trust him.

asajoseph

Established Member
Fair play... How accurate was he with those guys? Did he get the day right? Or was it just a general statement a few weeks beforehand? I just need to check before I get my hopes up...

patrick42uk

Established Member
asajoseph said:
Do you mean 'the one that is coming', or 'the one that will solve our problems'?

i'm not convinced he is the one coming. partly because i think wenger would go for a player not cup-tied, partly instinct.

Gazza Martinez

Established Member
Ok, I am sorry. I thought that you were asking me. My mistake. This guy had sources which said that Reyes and our new signing Eboue were coming. I trust him.

How could he have known about the Reyes deal when it all happened in the space of 24 hours?

Clarkey

WORK PERMIT!!!!

ON Rochemback, so hes for sure not cup tied as I'm sold on what I'm hearing so far and what I saw of him at Barca. On another note what happened to Gerard, the running buddy at Barca with Rochemback back a few years ago as we were linked to him at one time.

TB*Gooner*

He's far better defensivly than Edu. Trust me on this one. He's more creative as well and could probably get som goals in from long range. Edu can only score by deflecting the wall so this should be an improvment. ;)

I understand why some of you are a bit sceptical but he really is a terrific player. He might not be a big name but was Kolo, TH and PV huge stars before they joined us? NO. They were on the same level as this guy actually. Some caps for country but not a succesfull club career.

This don't mean every signing has been or will be a huge success but you should know by now that Wenger knows what he's doing on the transfer market.

I still don't know if there is any truth in this but I'm telling you this could be a superb signing... You'll see!

Mostarac

Established Member
This "guy" knew about the Reyes-transfer a day before it was announced, he also said that Arsenal would sign Eboue before there were any statements about this.

arsenal98

This "guy" is probably Arsène or Deino mucking about with their lap-tops.... :p

But hey I´m beginning to like this Rockenrollandback even though I´ve seen him couple of years ago, but couldn´t give an assessment cause he didn´t catch the eye in any way......Well I am desperate for a signing, you know...

Top Bottom