• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Fábio Rochemback

Split

Did a google search for this guy and found some interesting stuff:

link

The Lisbon fans seem to LOVE him!

Sounds like a fantastic player.

Replacement for Edu

asajoseph

Established Member
I'm getting more and more skeptical about this. Surely SOME filthy gutter rummaging reporter would have noticed if Fabio Rochemback had been at Arsenal today?

asajoseph

Established Member
I REALLY don't believe a player could turn up for a medical and no single member of the press would notice. Wenger is good with the media, but not THAT good.

I'm going to put my hopes to bed on this one.

Split

asajoseph said:
I REALLY don't believe a player could turn up for a medical and no single member of the press would notice. Wenger is good with the media, but not THAT good.

I'm going to put my hopes to bed on this one.

who told you he turned up for a medical?

I wouldn't be so surprised if no one did know about it, it isn't as if he's well known in the UK. People wouldn't recognise him.

asajoseph

Established Member
Mate, I think a footie journalist probably would. Can't be sure, but I wouldn't be surprised. I've heard no rumours coming out of Portugal either, where I gather he IS well known.

As for where I heard it, my source is Mostarac, a few posts up. His source is some accurate guy from another MB.

Canuck

Established Member
Why does he have to turn up for a medical?
Can't they do that sort of thing off site? Doctors do have legs and cars and such. There are plenty of places that offer the facilities needed to perform a medical examination. Does anyone remember the media going on about Reyes taking his medical? I don't, I just remember all of a sudden we'd signed him! (though I sometimes don't pay especially close attention to the details...)

asajoseph

Established Member
I was under the impression that players generally come to the medical facility of their future club for the medical exam. It would make sense, as the technology being used for the tests would be that of the Arsenal doctors, and would be to find the results that they are looking for.

As for Reyes, my memory fails me too, but I believe that he took his medical AFTER the signing was announced? Not 100% though. But with time being short on this one, there isn't a massive window between announcing the signing and getting the player to complete a medical.

mood

They always do take the medical after the signing is announced.

Since when do players take their medicals first before agreeing on anything?

gunnertilldeath

Established Member
bakayoko isnt that good a player. i am african. seen him play many times. not good enough or arsenal. seriously. he is a good player but not good enough for our club

asajoseph

Established Member
gunnertilldeath said:
bakayoko isnt that good a player. i am african. seen him play many times. not good enough or arsenal. seriously. he is a good player but not good enough for our club

Yes, it was actually a joke - the guy was always amazing on the old CM games, and then Everton signed him for a bit and he was rubbish...

asajoseph

Established Member
Well, the Title was already gone. There's no signing we could possibly make that would help us win the CL more than the players we already have. Does Wenger care about the FA Cup enough? Not really.

Makes sense.

omdtm

As a brazilian all I can say he sucks... He's just not good enough for Arsenal

Go for Juninho Pernambucano, that's the brazilian player to sign (and he's not that expensive...)

Top Bottom