• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

FA Community Shield: Arsenal v Liverpool | Saturday August 29 | KO: 16:30 BST | BT Sport

Who Will Win The Community Shield?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

OnlyOne

‘Donkeys don’t have a peak, they remain useless’
Trusted ⭐

What’s the issue? Just bursting through and the gum is infected? Or just generally sensitive?

Think it's more the gums, they swell over the tooth sometimes.

razörist

Soft With The Ladies, Hard With The Mes

Which half do you belong to?
I think Elneny didn’t cost us much, he’s not here to be a starting midfielder so why should I judge him like that? A-M wants 22 starting quality players but it doesn’t work like that! He doesn’t complain, can do a job, we play a lot of games. If we can’t get any money for him I’m happy with him in a 25 man squad.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
our goal was fairly attack minded. A mini version of the goal vs City.

more than one way to play attacking football but no matter how good you are attacking you need to be good defensively. that was the Achilles heel of most Wenger teams.
The goals we scoring are very well worked but you can't do that against team who defend with 9 men i like manager who use 2 formations in season.

MutableEarth

Reiss' Dad
Trusted ⭐
Eddies been quality
Wouldn't say quality - he should have done better with both his chances. He's done pretty well in terms of keeping possession and pressing from the front but it's above average rather than actually good/great from him. His current limitations are clear. I still think he has a pretty high ceiling but he's still a bit raw. I'd really much rather he played more at Leeds but Bielsa ****ed that up. I want to see him over 30+ games as a starter somewhere, get some refinement and a different kind of pressure.

kash2

More Consistent Than Arteta
liverpool dont have a midfield or a centre-forward .... its just Mane and Salah getting onto balls pinged forward or crossed.

dka1

100% Dark Chocolate
Trusted ⭐

I was calling for Mourinho. probably one of my worst calls. though still think he is a top manager

We all make the wrong call sometimes, takes a big man/women to admit it. Funny that some people in this forum love to call out the speck in others' eyes and ignore the log in their own........but we're subject to (with 20/20 hindsight) what may be an outlandish comment or two, or more.

OnlyOne

‘Donkeys don’t have a peak, they remain useless’
Trusted ⭐

Imagine thinking the reason we finished 8th last year was because of the players we bought and not Emery.

These same guys have been back a day and are bossing a Liverpool team with weeks of training and 3 games under their belt.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom