• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

FA Community Shield: Arsenal v Liverpool | Saturday August 29 | KO: 16:30 BST | BT Sport

Who Will Win The Community Shield?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Manberg

Predator
We can't use Torreira, don't want to risk him getting injured knowing that he's going to be sold. Nor Guendouzi for obvious reasons.
The alternative to Ceballos is El Neny.

BigPoppaPump

Reeling from Laca & Kos nightmares

Cancel this game seriously manutd have few players positive too Chelsea had 4 players tested positive.

Man humanity is eventually gonna have to come to terms with Covid 19, it's either go back to normal or change everything for good. This half hearted stuff is never gonna work full time unless the players stay in a bubble like the NBA. People will get infected eventually, especially with footballer who are always banging random hoes.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
@GDeep™

...an elite performance from your keeper, before he nearly messed it all up right at the end :lol:

Makingtrax

Worships in the house of Wenger 🙏
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
Would love to win this game, but I don't see them missing so many chances twice in a row.

Klopp has a house full of talent. Arteta is renovating by papering over cracks.

tap-in

Nothing Wrong With Me
Martinez had permission from the club to go home. Now he has to self isolate but I fail to see why that makes him our No2 keeper. He's our No1 and will start vs Fulham.

HairSprayGooners

My brother posted it ⏩
Martinez had permission from the club to go home. Now he has to self isolate but I fail to see why that makes him our No2 keeper. He's our No1 and will start vs Fulham.

Nobody is number 1 or number 2 yet. If Leno performs against Liverpool he will start against Fulham. In fact due to match fitness Leno will start regardless.

MikeVinna

Established Member
Ridiculous to even play this match at this point. Will have to skip it anyway so I’m not bothered. Hopefully we’ve won it when I check the result.

Leno

Bellerin Saliba Holding Tierney

Elneny Xhaka

Nelson Saka Auba

Nketiah​

freeglennhelder2

Established Member

Player:Elneny
Does anyone know how I can have Elneny added to the list of prohibited words on the forum so it is automatically transposed to ******

Many thanks.

Big Poppa

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Ridiculous to even play this match at this point. Will have to skip it anyway so I’m not bothered. Hopefully we’ve won it when I check the result.

Leno

Bellerin Saliba Holding Tierney

Elneny Xhaka

Nelson Saka Auba

Nketiah

Good lord. None of these should be starting.

Auba playing 2nd fiddle to Nketiah in the central striking role is still a joke to me.

Jury

A-M's drunk uncle
Would love to win this game, but I don't see them missing so many chances twice in a row.

Klopp has a house full of talent. Arteta is renovating by papering over cracks.
You never had the same attitude to any of our slightly fortuitous wins under Wenger. But you’d always lament his bad luck though....

Turn it in ffs. The game is up.

Makingtrax

Worships in the house of Wenger 🙏
Trusted ⭐

You never had the same attitude to any of our slightly fortuitous wins under Wenger. But you’d always lament his bad luck though....

Turn it in ffs. The game is up.
Liverpool had 24 shots to our 3, xG 3 times ours. They're normally very clinical and rarely shoot wide like that in front of goal. There's only two reasons we won that game 1. extreme luck 2. we had enough quality in Arteta to organise some average players backed by a quality goal scorer.

Not going to suppress the truth just to suit your agenda. That's what happened. If you want to put money on that happening again you're crazy. We may actually win again, but the odds against it happening are quite large. That's football of course.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom