• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

FA Community Shield: Arsenal v Liverpool | Saturday August 29 | KO: 16:30 BST | BT Sport

Who Will Win The Community Shield?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
Great ****ing win...tired in the second half as expected, but outstanding from Arteta and the lads.

Emi looked a mountain in goal, defence was superb really too...both Xhaka and Elneny were quality, forward line ran themselves into the ground...Pierre’s goal was amazing and although Eddie missed a few, I thought he led the line brilliantly against Virgil.

Really hope we keep Auba, Niles and Martinez, all great characters...you can complain all you want about our signings/team, Mikel is getting top four and there is nothing any of you can do about it!

The only real negative, the club should have flown Matt Smith in for the medal collection...shame.

Last edited:

Blood on the Tracks

AG's best friend, role model and mentor.
Trusted ⭐

Player:Rice
22t9aaz7fzj51.jpg

drippin

Obsessed with "Mature Trusted Members"

Great ****ing win...tired in the second half as expected, but outstanding from Arteta and the lads.

Emi looked a mountain in goal, defence was superb really too...both Xhaka and Elneny were quality, forward line ran themselves into the ground...Pierre’s goal was amazing and although Eddie missed a few, I thought he led the line brilliantly against Virgil.

Really hope we keep Auba Niles and Martinez...great characters really...you can complain all you want about our signings/team, Mikel is getting top four and there is nothing any of you can do about it!

The only real negative, the club should have flown Matt Smith in for the medal collection...shame.

This deserves to be bumped. As bad as it sounds, the remarks about Xhaka & Elneny against Liverpool were pretty good. Arteta effect/touch.

I hope Martinez wants to stay at the club he seems to love, and extends. Maybe with a release clause or something so he can get out if he wants and Arsenal gets more money.

Niles still has 3 years in contract so happy (birth)days! I hope he stays.

Great unexpected win!

(I would have been happy with just a good performance looking at the line-ups. Before the Liverpool goal it looked very bad, but after the goal Arsenal took more control weirdly, and actually Arteta's substitutes might have had part of it.)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom