• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

FA Cup 17/18

• Thread starter A_G
  • Start date
  • Replies 1,184
  • Views 73,151

Rimaal

Mesmerised By Raccoons
Trusted ⭐
Jeeeeez that was close.
Unless United wake up, this could turn into a thumping.

Rimaal

Mesmerised By Raccoons
Trusted ⭐
Seriously United players can't even be bothered to run back. They all look like they had to give up a night with a super model to be there.

HBL

Established Member
United really are all over the place, Valencia and Young being torn a new one here

Makingtrax

Worships in the house of Wenger 🙏
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
Started watching this not knowing who to support, but watching Mourhino so p*ssed off . . . come on you Sp**s! :lol:

Slartibartfast

CIES Loyalist
It's a shame both teams can't lose this game. I'm fully supporting Chelsea the rest of the way just to keep the trophy from these two. On one hand, I never want Mourinho to win anything. On the other, I'd hate for Sp**s to actually win a decent trophy. Had some Sp**s fan the other day mouthing off about how Arsenal is "living in Sp**s' shadow," even though Arsenal actually edged them 2-1 over the games they split this year and Sp**s haven't won anything important in decades.

Top Bottom