• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

FA Cup 19/20

Makingtrax

Worships in the house of Wenger 🙏
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
I’m completely hoarse and hours from home, possibly up there with greatest games in club history. Incredible achievement.
Loved it when Lineker lifted up the cup to the fans. Haven't been on the pitch for ages. My mate had his two little kids with him, 3 and 4, and we had them on our shoulders. Fantastic atmosphere!

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Sp**s getting outplayed again at home. 1 shot 38% at home. These things never happened under Poch

Pepes blue pill

I know he has picked up results but the **** look sh it every time I see them play, I honestly see more change in Arsenal under arteta than I do the **** under jose so far, of course I would swap for wins tho

Think jose will be more successful tho as they have a better squad and will back the manager, not sure our board will back arteta with the money he needs to fix our ****

Reactions: A_G

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
I know he has picked up results but the **** look sh it every time I see them play, I honestly see more change in Arsenal under arteta than I do the **** under jose so far, of course I would swap for wins tho

Think jose will be more successful tho as they have a better squad and will back the manager, not sure our board will back arteta with the money he needs to fix our ****
Levy didn't back most successful Sp**s manager in last few years now with new stadium thier spending will be more limited. For us will it'll be 70m net spend until we back to CL should be good to Arteta to build good team

Pepes blue pill

Levy didn't back most successful Sp**s manager in last few years now with new stadium thier spending will be more limited. For us will it'll be 70m net spend until we back to CL should be good to Arteta to build good team

You assume jose didnt ask for promises, Imo he most likely did n will get supported

Latest posts

Top Bottom