• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

FA Cup 19/20

GDeep™

League is very weak
Hate guys like Pedro. Unless he’s constantly getting in behind and you can find him I’m not sure what he’s good at.

Pedro with the play in front of him is one of the most dead scenes in football.

Hleb's Sirush

Established Member
What is Klopp's logic here? Rest some players this game so he can go full strength against Bournemouth at home at the weekend? A competition where they're 22 points ahead? It isn't even having to choose one over the other. They have practically won the PL already. Why not try to go for the treble?

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
A-M CL Draft Campeón 🏆
Willian injured too now with Pulisic, CHO and Abraham still missing. They're in deep **** with injuries/suspensions.

pacstud

The old cultures believe in fasting, especially in Asia, Japan, India etc.
Big fasting advocate, now I'm looking into shifting my windows. Apparently where your sleep cycle falls into your fasting window can play a big part.
Short version, I'm moving the start of my fast far earlier into the evening (3-4 hrs before sleep) and ending my fast a bit earlier in the day, but not always.

A little tougher but paying dividends.

Manberg

Predator
If you let yourself go (in a big way) during your twenties can you get yourself fit and healthy from your thirties onwards?
Or is it that once you do such damage to your body it stays with you for life?

Hleb's Sirush

Established Member
If you let yourself go (in a big way) during your twenties can you get yourself fit and healthy from your thirties onwards?
Or is it that once you do such damage to your body it stays with you for life?

With dedication everything is possible. It does get harder to stay fitter the older you get as your metabolism generally starts to slow down.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom