• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

FA Cup 19/20

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
@Rex Banter you starting to believe Atleti can knock these guys out? looks like they're flagging now

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

Simeone ruined Liverpool ffs, I knew once one team exposed them they'd be found out. Obviously will still win the title with ease but they're nowhere near the unbeatable force they've appeared to be.

Hleb's Sirush

Established Member
@Rex Banter you starting to believe Atleti can knock these guys out? looks like they're flagging now

If A. Madrid knock them out it would have been a horrible 3 weeks for Liverpool. Started the month with talk of if they were the greatest team this league has ever seen. Could end with losing their invincibility, knocked out of the FA Cup and CL. You hate to see it.

Reactions: A_G

KrissKringle

Reinventing VAR 😡
If Atletico don't concede early, I'm sure they can get a draw or even grab a win on the counter.
I don't know what happened with these guys after the break, but it's a different team. Their defense is gifting goals like Santa.

Reactions: A_G

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

Trying not to get too carried away but looks like they’ve hit the wall.

They‘re another team who was miles ahead of their xG for the majority of the season. Problem is that there’s no worse ground to play in imo than Anfield.

Crowd gets behind them and they can overrun you in five minutes. Simeone has to have more of a plan than he did against Juventus last year.

Tomb Bombadil

What is Klopp's logic here? Rest some players this game so he can go full strength against Bournemouth at home at the weekend? A competition where they're 22 points ahead? It isn't even having to choose one over the other. They have practically won the PL already. Why not try to go for the treble?
I agree. On the other hand they had already so many games this season so maybe they also will rotate on the weekend. At least that would be logical for me and then go full strength against Atletico.

say yes

forum master baiter
Trying not to get too carried away but looks like they’ve hit the wall.

They‘re another team who was miles ahead of their xG for the majority of the season. Problem is that there’s no worse ground to play in imo than Anfield.

Crowd gets behind them and they can overrun you in five minutes. Simeone has to have more of a plan than he did against Juventus last year.
Hope they batter you tbh.

Atletico are such a dull team and I don’t want a fit and hungry Liverpool turning up to the Emirates with their mind focused on City’s point record.

Top Bottom