• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

FA Cup 19/20

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

Yes surprised with this line up too maybe he too focused in league and CL

I mean City were challenging on 4 fronts last season until April when they got knocked out of the CL, and that was with a much tighter title race too which went to the final day. Liverpool with their lead which sees them unreachable, surely can afford to maybe take the FA Cup a little more seriously.

I mean you can talk about squad depth of the two sides but again no one forced Liverpool not to bring in any reinforcements over the summer in order to strengthen their squad depth.

It kinda says to me that Klopp isn't brave enough to try and win everything, while Pep goes into every single season wanting to win every competition he enters taking them all deadly seriously. It's interesting to observe the mindsets of the two coaches.

All I'll say is if Pep played such a weakened side in a cup to focus on the league he'd probably be slaughtered, already I'm seeing people justify Klopp's decision to throw the FA Cup to focus on a league title his side have pretty much already won. It also kinda says that he still fears his side have the potential to completely collapse unless their sole focus is completely on the league.

Tir Na Nog

Sessegnon was a generational talent I was lead to believe, I mean he did nothing with Fulham last season but people on here were still telling me he had world class potential. Every time he's played this season he's looked mediocre, hasn't really got stand out qualities for me.

Tir Na Nog

I don't think we can rule out the possibility that Klopp knows King Carlo has his number so has a ready made excuse for when he loses again.

Tir Na Nog

Sessegnon is a classic example of FM/FIFA seriously influencing peoples opinions on players rather than watching them or tracking how they've been progressing. I've been lead to believe Sessgnon has had high potential on both games for the last 3 additions of either game.

Top Bottom