• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

FA Cup 19/20

Hleb's Sirush

Established Member
We have more injuries every season then them

We do. But our managers just get on with it. Not moan every press conference about it. Credit to Ole and Lampard too. Ole has been without Pogba whole season, McTominay 4 months, Rashford probably out for the season yet he gets on with it.

In the recent Chelsea Sp**s game all I heard was how hard Sp**s were hit by injuries. Yet Chelsea that game had no Kante, no Hudson Odoi, Pulisic, Loftus Cheek, Pedro and Abraham was only fit enough for the bench.

krengon

One Arsène Wenger
Trusted ⭐
Not sure what it was about, but I'm pretty sure Dier is in the right.. Will still be punished most likely.

GDeep™

League is very weak
Not sure what it was about, but I'm pretty sure Dier is in the right.. Will still be punished most likely.
Not sure you can ever excuse players running into the crowd. He should be severely punished.

Putting fans and stewards in risk.

Axel9090

The dier incident was caused by a racist act apparently. Cant really knock him for it if its true

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
He's tried it before when he played for Wigan against us. Time wasting in the 5th minute :lol:

edit: Wasnt Wigan... Cant remember who it was
He did it just a few months ago against Auba lol, got shushed in return

Top Bottom