• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

FA Cup 19/20

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
The City match is going to be a few days after playing Liverpool mid-week, so annoying

Ffs...

If you win the FA Cup this year, are the players still gonna go up the stairs at Wembley and lift it...with no fans in the ground, it will look very bizarre :lol:

Reactions: A_G

OnlyOne

‘Donkeys don’t have a peak, they remain useless’
Trusted ⭐

Matty Longstaff is hideous, lucky he's a pro baller.

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
It doesn’t make a difference, there’s no chance of us being City with our current squad.

De Bruyne masterclass incoming.
KDB is too obvious, probably lose to a Kyle Walker screamer or something.

GDeep™

League is very weak
Ffs...

If you win the FA Cup this year, are the players still gonna go up the stairs at Wembley and lift it...with no fans in the ground, it will look very bizarre :lol:

The CL without fans is going to be weird too.

ThisFather

Fan of Alpha Males
No chance we're going past City. A weak squad and a manager prone to making obscene decisions when choosing the starting 11.

Was bemoaning Martinelli being injured in my mind. But wait. Not like he would have started anyway. Pepe on form? Stop. Will probably be dropped for Nelson. A natural recurring Brazillian disaster at CB? Will probably end up being the first names in the starting 11.

Why is he so inconsistent with the lineups. So you drop Pepe against MAN CITY, a huge game, due to problems? They why the **** do you start him against Brighton next game?

Knowing this guy, I'm expecting the exact same lineup that got trounced 3-0 by City. David Luiz will captain the side to another successful defeat. And all of a sudden Bellerin will start over AMN for absolutely no reason.

Usually, when teams get injuries, that is when they start having to resort to playing players out-of-position. At Arsenal? Lol we only start players in their natural positions when we are forced to due to injuries.

This match actually counts towards a final, so I'm expecting Arsenal to give 50% of the effort they usually give and City to play twice as good. Therefore, I predict a conservative scoreline of 5-0 City.

rich 1990

Not A Big Believer In Diversity
No chance we're going past City. A weak squad and a manager prone to making obscene decisions when choosing the starting 11.

Was bemoaning Martinelli being injured in my mind. But wait. Not like he would have started anyway. Pepe on form? Stop. Will probably be dropped for Nelson. A natural recurring Brazillian disaster at CB? Will probably end up being the first names in the starting 11.

Why is he so inconsistent with the lineups. So you drop Pepe against MAN CITY, a huge game, due to problems? They why the **** do you start him against Brighton next game?

Knowing this guy, I'm expecting the exact same lineup that got trounced 3-0 by City. David Luiz will captain the side to another successful defeat. And all of a sudden Bellerin will start over AMN for absolutely no reason.

Usually, when teams get injuries, that is when they start having to resort to playing players out-of-position. At Arsenal? Lol we only start players in their natural positions when we are forced to due to injuries.

This match actually counts towards a final, so I'm expecting Arsenal to give 50% of the effort they usually give and City to play twice as good. Therefore, I predict a conservative scoreline of 5-0 City.
Miserable git

OnlyOne

‘Donkeys don’t have a peak, they remain useless’
Trusted ⭐

Miserable git

Top Bottom