• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

FA Cup 19/20

Plutarch

Very entertaining seeing Man United beaten so easily. They've been rubbish.

But I see Mike Dean has now given United a penalty, has to help them somehow I suppose.

OnlyOne

‘Donkeys don’t have a peak, they remain useless’
Trusted ⭐

We could seriously raw dog Chelsea in the final but I said that about Baku and look what happened.

OnlyOne

‘Donkeys don’t have a peak, they remain useless’
Trusted ⭐

Yes mine in my peak years. But I've been sober since 4th August. Doubt I could handle even one pilsner right now.

Ahhh is that when we went to the Kaffibarinn? What a beautiful time we had. I remember it like it was yesterday!

Reactions: A_G

Gunners1616

Really hope 6 points will be enough to finish 7th and clinch a Europa League spot before the final. We might have to score a lot against Villa and Watford to finish above Wolves.

Would be way to stressful to play a final vs. Chelsea when we have everything on the line and they have nothing to lose.

Last year it was the same, they were already qualified and f*cked us over for that last CL spot.

Top Bottom