• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

FA Cup 19/20

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

I've heard so much about Angel Gomes from some of my friends who support United yet I've rarely seen him play. How could someone be talented yet players like Lingard, Mata, Pereira, etc get games ahead of him time and time again without producing?

Apparently he's very small but surely if he has the talent it won't matter. Arshavin, Bernard, Valbuena have all been effective to varying degrees despite their stature.

Camron

Photoshop King
Trusted ⭐

Player:Martinelli
Stoke United playing well on a Stoke quality pitch. Who would have thought.

Let's hope this secures Ole's position for the foreseeable future.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Maguire got his 1st goal Lingard his 2nd and Dalot his 1st. :lol: Trenmare should just give up.

Malky

Established Member
Don't care if United are 4-0 up, it's a sad state of affairs when that club is even playing a large majority of their first choice starting 11 against Tranmere. Even their bench is short of youngsters.
Ole obviously ****ting his pants at the thought of getting turned over by them so went with his strongest team :lol::lol:

Juan Matas Beard

Pronouns: dat, guy 🫶
Trusted ⭐

Don't care if United are 4-0 up, it's a sad state of affairs when that club is even playing a large majority of their first choice starting 11 against Tranmere. Even their bench is short of youngsters.
Ole obviously ****ting his pants at the thought of getting turned over by them so went with his strongest team :lol::lol:

We don't have the players to rotate. Squad management was a shambles from Summer.

Camron

Photoshop King
Trusted ⭐

Player:Martinelli
We've scored some cracking goals tbh. Far from hoofball type.

What are we supposed to do? Not score?
All jokes mate. Some sweet goals in there. Just funny how these circumstances seem to be getting the best out of the players.

Sydney-Gooner

Assuming we win against Bournemouth, I hope we draw Portsmouth at home in the 5th Round. Seems like it's been ages since we drew a lower league team in the FA Cup.

Top Bottom