• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

FA Cup 2018/19

Mohamed7

Gosh, I'll be sick with they win the quadrouple... The death of football as we know it. Unlimited money is just unsportly.
They won’t. Either UCL or Premier League, one of them they will lose out.

Regardless, you really have to admire what Pep has and will achieve with this team.

Beany

ITK
Trusted ⭐

They won’t. Either UCL or Premier League, one of them they will lose out.

Regardless, you really have to admire what Pep has and will achieve with this team.

Not really - they've bought (and by extension cheated) their way to numerous titles.

Don’t get me wrong, I don’t particularly begrudge them it (given the alternatives...) but equally, let’s not go overboard.

I’d take Leicester’s achievemt over all of theirs, put together.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Millwall Man city Watford and Wolves it's is then a big chance for city to win the trophy but wolves will do thier best to win it

Mohamed7

Not really - they've bought (and by extension cheated) their way to numerous titles.

Don’t get me wrong, I don’t particularly begrudge them it (given the alternatives...) but equally, let’s not go overboard.

I’d take Leicester’s achievemt over all of theirs, put together.

In order to win trophies consistently, you must buy the best players and to do that you will have to pay top dollars.

This is what all the best teams do across the leagues.

City had to purchase many in quicker time because 1. They had the money and still do 2. Their squad was far inferior to the top teams.

There's nothing cheating about that. They played by the rules although they did break one or two here and there but who hasn't and sti doesn't?

They haven't cheated any trophy. Come on. You cannot blame them for poor officiating.

Regarding Liecester, it was a miracle achievement and perhaps will never be repeated. I wasn't comparing that to what Pep has achieved.

carter777

Thinks Poch Is The GOAT

Player:Saka
City, Watford, Brighton & Wolves.

Would have got pretty long odds on those four at the start of the season.

Mo Britain

Doom Monger
Watford v wolves
City v Brighton

Looking good for the wolves/city final
Bad news. Wolves had a better chance of knocking City out in the semis when they will be involved in two other competitions.

I think City's owners have cheated hugely and I definitely do not want them to win the quadruple. And I hate Guardiola's fake modesty "it's amazing we're still fighting for four trophies". No it's not. Not with what
you've spent. It would be amazing if you weren't fighting for four trophies.

Beany

ITK
Trusted ⭐

In order to win trophies consistently, you must buy the best players and to do that you will have to pay top dollars.

City had to purchase many in quicker time because 1. They had the money and still do 2. Their squad was far inferior to the top teams.

There's nothing cheating about that. They played by the rules although they did break one or two here and there but who hasn't and sti doesn't?

They haven't cheated any trophy. Come on. You cannot blame them for poor officiating.

Regarding Liecester, it was a miracle achievement and perhaps will never be repeated. I wasn't comparing that to what Pep has achieved.

That’s what Manchester United and Liverpool have done.

City, PSG and Chelsea have all engaged in wholsale financial doping.

Whilst I can enjoy the quality of city’s football I can’t and won’t forget that and neither should you!

Ricardinho

La Liga Correspondent
Bad news. Wolves had a better chance of knocking City out in the semis when they will be involved in two other competitions.

I think City's owners have cheated hugely and I definitely do not want them to win the quadruple. And I hate Guardiola's fake modesty "it's amazing we're still fighting for four trophies". No it's not. Not with what
you've spent. It would be amazing if you weren't fighting for four trophies.

It's hard to believe we have a fan on here actually defending City.

Mohamed7

That’s what Manchester United and Liverpool have done.

City, PSG and Chelsea have all engaged in wholsale financial doping.

Whilst I can enjoy the quality of city’s football I can’t and won’t forget that and neither should you!

What have City done wrong financially?

Let’s be objective and analyze without the biasness. What could have City and/or the owner done differently while at the same time becoming a formidable force in the near future?

Mark Tobias

Mr. Agreeable
What have City done wrong financially?
You mean you are not aware of the scouts who go to the family of young stars and offer them free stuff to ensure a signature?
You've never heard of the time where City miraculously escaped the FFP sanctions set out to curb this kind of thing?
How big is the rock you are under?
Amazing how in a world full of greed and corruption people are baffled by the thought of greed and corruption in one of the most popular and highest revenue producing sports on the globe...

Sammy1887

New Year, Same Hate For Reed

Ever heard of financial doping?

Box2Box

Walker should've had a red card for a headbutt there. As Keown said, it's obvious in real time. But in slow-motion it doesn't look too bad and the VAR check is slow-mo.

Latest posts

Top Bottom