• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

FA Cup 2022/23

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Mancity winning here mean they guarantee winning the fa cup no matter who they face strangely Pep never won FA cup because Assana knock him out twice in semi finals

Yousif Arsenal

Trusted ⭐
Too easy for man city here they didn't even need haaland. Mahrez did all the job

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

Mahrez is strangely underappreciated, you'd think given his impact he'd be ranked higher among all time PL wingers. I suppose because he doesn't post Salah numbers, at least consistently he's overlooked a bit.

Yousif Arsenal

Trusted ⭐
Mahrez is strangely underappreciated, you'd think given his impact he'd be ranked higher among all time PL wingers. I suppose because he doesn't post Salah numbers, at least consistently he's overlooked a bit.
Because he play in team full of stars he was more recognised when was at Leicester he very talented footballer

Juan Matas Beard

Pronouns: dat, guy 🫶
Trusted ⭐

Agreed and where would you put him on a list of:

Salah, Ronaldo, Bale, Giggs, Pires, Mane, Son, Sterling, Hazard and Beckham?

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

Agreed and where would you put him on a list of:

Salah, Ronaldo, Bale, Giggs, Pires, Mane, Son, Sterling, Hazard and Beckham?

I'd only Salah and Ronaldo definitely above him tbh.

My heart says Bobby too but I'm trying to think about it objectively.

Yousif Arsenal

Trusted ⭐
Funny thing is despite Mahrez being top talent and one of best RW in league he only started 15 league games. That what we competing against.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
After watching my team bottle the last two games v West Ham and Southampton, can the football gods give me a last minute winner from Welbeck today so I can at least have something to enjoy...

334155113_660811099185708_1531283453882185012_n.jpg

HighburyHigh

Hope Brighton give them a footballing lesson. Cannot stand their arrogant fanbase. Still arrogant even though their mostly sh*t.

Plus how on earth can you cheer on your city rivals over us for the league? That's like us wanting Sp**s to win it over them. Deluded and bitter.

Yousif Arsenal

Trusted ⭐
The only stopping Brighton today is their inexperience to play in big games. because without Varane Martinez brighton should just press high utd and they'll have ton of troubles.

still can't rule out utd whatever the outcome man city gonna win FA Cup.

GDeep™

League is very weak
With Mahrez he’s always in and out of the team. Compared to a Saka or Salah who’s on the grind week in week out.

Easier to appreciate one over the other just for that.

Top Bottom