• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

FA Cup 2022/23

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
With Mahrez he’s always in and out of the team. Compared to a Saka or Salah who’s on the grind week in week out.

Easier to appreciate one over the other just for that.

Wish we got him when he wanted to come here in 2017 I think.

Sell a about to be finished Sanchez to City and then get Mahrez, perfect Wenger player too.

GDeep™

League is very weak
Wish we got him when he wanted to come here in 2017 I think.

Sell an about to be finished Sanchez to City and then get Mahrez, perfect Wenger player too.
I don’t care about “wish we signed him in 2017” BS anymore. Who cares.

SA Gunner

Hates Tierney And Wants Him Sold Immediately

Player:Nketiah
Lets see how United play against Brighton. I can bet they will set up like the smaller team.

2Smokeyy

5.0 ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ (49)
Trusted ⭐

What is today’s mathematics? My boyyyy Mitoma cooking I think.

SA Gunner

Watching De Zerbi on the sidelines, already asking his players to push up and remain compact in attack.

This guy really impresses me with his style of play. Top coach.

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
First “diploma in dribbling” line about Mitoma from the commentator only took 5 minutes

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Lot of rumors about Varane out of season too. So utd likely need to hold for top4 finish with Maguire and Lindelof tough task but thankfully for them Sp**s are awful

SA Gunner

Lot of rumors about Varane out of season too. So utd likely need to hold for top4 finish with Maguire and Lindelof tough task but thankfully for them Sp**s are awful

Liverpool and Brighton are coming mate.

Looking forward to changing the United thread title to "Erik 7 Fraud" come end of the season.

SA Gunner

You guys seen that pass earlier from Caicedo, turning and passing it into space for Brighton to attack?

Jeepers creepers, took out four players on his own there.

Reactions: A_G

Yousif Arsenal

Trusted ⭐
Liverpool and Brighton are coming mate.

Looking forward to changing the United thread title to "Erik 7 Fraud" come end of the season.
Yes specially Liverpool Brighton might be tough because they need to win most of thier game to make it

carter777

Thinks Poch Is The GOAT

Player:Saka
They'll make bank on whoever they decide to sell but it would be unfortunate to see this Brighton team get gutted in the summer.

Yousif Arsenal

Trusted ⭐
They'll make bank on whoever they decide to sell but it would be unfortunate to see this Brighton team get gutted in the summer.
Yes macAllister already leaving Caicedo pushing to leave these are thier most important players in 2024 likely Mitoma turn to leave. But Brighton get use to it

Top Bottom