• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

FA Cup 2022/23

Rasmi

Negative Nancy

The race between MacAllisters and Caicedos team in who will leave first will be interesting

OnlyOne

‘Donkeys don’t have a peak, they remain useless’
Trusted ⭐

United winning FA Cup & League cup getting into CL while City win CL and Prem, Arsenal winning sweet fa.

Energoto

And people are slagging Ramsdale off about his inability to save a peno...
De Gea wasnt even close to any of the efforts tonight, and got lucky Marsh skied his

Actually I do remember last season (I think), there was a stat that he was yet to save a penalty, and in a home game against Palace, he saved one from Zaha, but it had to be retaken, then he saved again, only for the penalty to be retaken again, and on the 3rd attempt Palace scored 😂😂😂

Brunos Beard

Yet another annoying Manc
And people are slagging Ramsdale off about his inability to save a peno...
De Gea wasnt even close to any of the efforts tonight, and got lucky Marsh skied his

Actually I do remember last season (I think), there was a stat that he was yet to save a penalty, and in a home game against Palace, he saved one from Zaha, but it had to be retaken, then he saved again, only for the penalty to be retaken again, and on the 3rd attempt Palace scored 😂😂😂

De Gea couldn't save a pen even if the taker was a blind one legged pirate who didn't know what football is... It has to be like yesterday and we have to score every penalty and hope for them to miss

Top Bottom