• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

FA Cup 3rd Round Draw: Nottingham Forest v Arsenal

Should trying to win the FA Cup be a priority this season?

• Total voters

rich 1990

Not A Big Believer In Diversity
Forest away in between the League Cup semis, that exactly how we got knocked out in 2018.

Per (who had one of the best ever Arsenal CB performances in 2017) was an absolute disaster in that game :lol:
A chance for you to post highlight reels of Armand Traore completely pocketing Theo Walcott.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
The GOAT offside line as well:

Mad that we won the cup the previous season with Ospina playing.

But what's madder is we all wanted Little Dave to play, because Cech was ****ing awful :lol:

• Funny
Reactions: A_G

Jury

A-M's drunk uncle
Surely AFCON is a complicating factor though?

Sp*rs game is going to be absolutely massive for top 4 so I’d forgive Arteta for putting the kids out in this.
By full tilt, I mean within reason at this stage of the FA cup. You can leave a few out for this, but we’ve got to be realistic. If we dropped say, 7 of the 10 outfield players, we’d probably lose, so that wouldn’t be acceptable. We’ve got enough seniors on the bench to not have to flood the side with kiddies anyway. Wenger would give our no.2 GK a run out in games like these—I wouldn’t be doing any of that nonsense here.

Mrs Bergkamp

Double Dusted
Dusted 🔻
Keep the back 5 or switch to a back 3 with AMN or Lokonga in midfield with a youth. Do something different up front and keep a strong bench in case.

Latest posts

Top Bottom