• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Win FA Cup 3rd Round: Oxford 0 - 3 Arsenal | Monday 9th, January | KO: 20:00 | ITV

Status
Not open for further replies.
FmDXpBMWYAQ3ypY

Screenshot-20230105-114634.png

Just play the second strings. Hopefully the injury returnees can use this to get some minutes in their legs.

Screenshot-20230105-115610.png

4a1f9adb-276c-4d21-9fbe-404651543721.png

Prediction
Oxford 0-3 Arsenal

No repeat of the Nottingham Forest debacle

Arteta speaks

Last edited by a moderator:

grange

Losing my brain cells 🥸

Player:Havertz
They are ****ting their pants over us being in a title race. This is glorious.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
The media has hand how fa treat teams the moment this bald Jason burt and few others complaining how arteta behaving the fines start coming.

• Funny
Reactions: A_G

GoonerJeeves

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

It's always been the same. Just go back to the brawl at Old Trafford, we were docked twopoints. they got off with one docked. The flimsy excuse was the altercation at the Norwich - Arsenal game the year before.

BergMan

Betrayed by Xhaka
I think the penalty we got that was overturned against West Ham embarrassed them, and they’ve been on our case ever since. The penalty where it hit the player’s face rather than the arm.

Gooner Zig

AM's Resident Accountant
Trusted ⭐

I think the penalty we got that was overturned against West Ham embarrassed them, and they’ve been on our case ever since. The penalty where it hit the player’s face rather than the arm.

Why would the FA take that out on us lol? It was Oliver who made the decision to give the PK, not Arteta :lol:

Taylor Gang Gunners

Say Yeh or You're Making The List
Trusted ⭐
I just don't understand it because what we do most clubs players does that or worse.

Fully expected some dodgy decisions for Sp**s against us.

It’s a given. Especially with Son and Kane throwing themselves all over the place. Their penalty last season was laughable.

Hope we batter them so much the incompetent bunch of bums known as referees are irrelevant.

Aussie_gunner123

Established Member

WTF have the FA got against us? This is the 2nd game in a row we've had a disciplinary charge against us when most clubs do it regularly & the FA/referees don't care unfortunately. I guarantee you it's just that they don't want us to win the EPL this season haha.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom