• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

FA Cup 3rd round

Status
Not open for further replies.

Adam

Established Member
Ideally, a div one team at home so that we can rest some players. But Wenger might throw some youngsters in the deep end at Leeds. Or he might be of the thinking of playing a team that he will know will get a result.

Adam

Established Member
GlasgowGooner said:
our game should be live then

Wouldn't count on it. Man Utd have Villa away which is a similar occasion. But Utd pull in the viewing figures better. The BBC have the rights i believe though and they have shown Arsenal a few times. Is that correct?

GlasgowGooner

yeh that game will probably be on BBC(hopefully since BBC Scotland show spl games instead of FA Cup). We should be shown on Sky but they seem to prefer games inolving the non-league sides.

Rupert

Gonna be a tough one if their performance yesterday is anything to judge by. Anyone know when we play? Will we have Pennant back by then? (not that we will play him, just they wont have him!)

slapz

I'll be in Bolton spending the festive period with my family so I guess i could make my way to dirty leeds.

Give me a 4-1 win again

JazzG

Established Member
Doubt we will play many youth players tbh. Probably a few first teamers with some reserves.

A

Anonymous

can someone clear this out for me...Will Pennant play for Leeds..and if he does he won't be able to play for ur lot right?

Exiled In Newcastle

Established Member
He's on a month by month loan so he might be brought back before that game. IF he stays there and playes he WILL be cup tied, but unlike league games it's almost always the case that clubs don't let players they've loaned out play cup matches because that cup ties them for the whole season.

Adam

Established Member
ruud said:
can someone clear this out for me...Will Pennant play for Leeds..and if he does he won't be able to play for ur lot right?

Unless Arsène requests that he does not play - but he would see that as being unfair.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom