• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

FA Cup 4th Round: AFC Bournemouth v Arsenal | Monday, January 27 | KO: 20:00 GMT | BT Sport

Match Prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
A-M CL Draft Campeón 🏆
Why on Earth is this on a Monday evening yet again? The FA piss me off to no end
BT chose to move it to Monday, not the FA. Good chance to enjoy Steve McManaman's commentary again.

Eaststander74

Jury Lite II
Monday FFS. People have jobs goddammit.
source.gif

DanDare

Emoji Merchant and Believer-In-Chief
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
The people that don't rate this cup upgrade their iPhone every new release

giphy.gif

tap-in

Nothing Wrong With Me
No way do we want a draw. Saints & Spuds now play during their winter break, we don't want to be doing the same.

EmeryCouldnt

Established Member
I don’t know why they still have replays, makes no sense, just dead football.

Competition will be more exciting if it was a straight knockout decided on the day too.

Honestly, hope we lose.

Although I agree that I don’t want to be spread to this competition too. A loss would do us no good right now. We need a good result with all the hard work the boys have been putting in.

Mo Britain

Doom Monger
Despite the optimism and improvement Arteta has won very few games in his new career and this should be an easy way to pick up another.

Can't see Bournemouth playing even their strongest team - not very strong anyway and weakened by injuries - as they are now in serious danger of the group.

Wagwaan

I don’t know why they still have replays, makes no sense, just dead football.

Competition will be more exciting if it was a straight knockout decided on the day too.

Honestly, hope we lose.

Corr you're depressing.

A trophy is a trophy. Breeds the winning mentality. The FA Cup is the best domestic cup competition in the world.

Wagwaan

I think Bournemouth will rest some players for the Villa game. They are in a relegation scrap so dont need a cup run.

Would go for..

Martinez
Bellerin Sokratis Holding Saka
Guendouzi AMN
Ceballos
Pepe Laca Nketiah

Laca needs a goal. I think Bellerin would be better served against Bournemouth and let AMN play against Burnley.

zilfy

I'd rather play a jet lagged Mari than Mustafi. I think Sokratis is back so shouldn't be an issue

Aussie_gunner123

Established Member

If we want to win this game & win the FA cup we've got to go with a relatively strong 18. I'd start with Ceballos for this game for his creativity. We should also start with Pepe again I reckon, I'm on & off about Martinelli though. Bellerin I think will do good to start this game again with Saka our only option on the left.

Reactions: roz

tap-in

Nothing Wrong With Me
If we want to win this game & win the FA cup we've got to go with a relatively strong 18. I'd start with Ceballos for this game for his creativity. We should also start with Pepe again I reckon, I'm on & off about Martinelli though. Bellerin I think will do good to start this game again with Saka our only option on the left.

I'd give Martinelli 60 mins. He had a break with injury so it's not like he's been over used. He's our most likely player to score and we want to win because a cup run is good for team spirit.

Please no draw, let the guys get some sun in Dubai!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom