• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

FA Cup 4th Round: AFC Bournemouth v Arsenal | Monday, January 27 | KO: 20:00 GMT | BT Sport

Match Prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

MutableEarth

Reiss' Dad
Trusted ⭐
I......am slightly unsure about this lineup. I like Willock and am usually quite happy to see him play but I just don't think he affects the game well enough from #10. Will be interesting to see what Arteta does with him.

Xhaka and Guendouzi suck almost every time they're paired together. Again, will see what Arteta does with that pairing. Holding isn't fit enough to play? I'm tired of Mustafi. I'm OK with everything else, this is a good test for Eddie Nketiah in particular. Heavily rooting for him tonight.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
Our midfield looks quite bad when Lucas isn't in it...really want to win this, it's our ****ing trophy anyway!

Pepes blue pill

Can't see who is gonna hold the ball up at the front today, that and xhaka n guendouzi together got me thinking we are gonna lose here

Eaststander74

Jury Lite II
Why do they still have VAR referees, isn’t the pitch one supposed to be looking at the monitor now?
Has that been decided now? Pointless if true and a step backwards. The panel should have the final word and the power to overrule the ref. Dont see the point in watching scumbag refs get alerted to possible mistakes only to say 'Ive looked at it and **** you, Im the ref, decision stands'.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom