• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

FA Cup 4th Round: Arsenal v Manchester United | January 25, 2019 19:55 GMT | BBC One

Who will go through to the 5th round?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

celestis

Arsenal-Mania Veteran

Amazing how different a team looks when they play to their strengths!

Yeah a lot of firepower when it's firing , notice Solskjaer has the forward stay up top instead of trackinig back so when they win the ball back it goes long ball straight to one of them .

lamby22

It's Not Lupus

Can see us fielding a strong team for this one. Not even a bit worried about this game. We are winning this.

ptrcopp

They have got good form, but I think it’s similar to our unbeaten run in that the last couple of games they haven’t been playing great.

But on the other hand, apart from against Chelsea, we’ve been atrocious.

It’s should be a good game, even if to see which side ****s it up

bingobob

A-M’s Resident Hunskelper
Trusted ⭐

United's form under Solskjaer could be down to the "new manager" effect, but we shouldn't discount it. They really are quite decent atm.
They finished second last season. Their early form is more Mourinho than talent and ability.

Red London

Anti-Simp Culture
Trusted ⭐
This is going to be an extreely difficult game, United are in superb form.

I'm going to the game so it will be special to see us end United's confidence

Red London

Anti-Simp Culture
Trusted ⭐
Probably AMN will play but I am not convinced too. He is easily turned in defense.
In my opinion AMN has been streets ahead of Lichsteiner at RB (although it isnt saying much). He's been less mistake prone and he is usually decent at going forward although in a recent game he was dissapointing, think it was West Ham.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom