• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

FA Cup 4th Round: Arsenal v Manchester United | January 25, 2019 19:55 GMT | BBC One

Who will go through to the 5th round?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Taylor Gang Gunners

Say Yeh or You're Making The List
Trusted ⭐
Listen lads, I’ll level with you.

I can’t stand losing to Manchester United in any capacity. I love Mr. @Juan Matas Beard but **** me, I hate his club with a deep, unwavering, relentless passion.

If we lose to these lot tomorrow, and yous don’t hear from me after the game, be very worried. My brother is a Yanited fan, he, like every other fan, has come out the woodwork banging on about how this is a different team. How Ole can create history. How they’re on the cusp of greatness once more.

I hate it all. I’ve hated the build up. I’m gonna be shaking like a leaf before and during the game. There is no better feeling than spanking Yanited. If we win tomorrow, and yous don’t hear from me.. I’m on a bender.

Come on Unai. Come on Arsenal.

I can’t stand losing to Manchester United in any capacity. I love Mr. @Juan Matas Beard but **** me, I hate his club with a deep, unwavering, relentless passion.

If we lose to these lot tomorrow, and yous don’t hear from me after the game, be very worried. My brother is a Yanited fan, he, like every other fan, has come out the woodwork banging on about how this is a different team. How Ole can create history. How they’re on the cusp of greatness once more.

I hate it all. I’ve hated the build up. I’m gonna be shaking like a leaf before and during the game. There is no better feeling than spanking Yanited. If we win tomorrow, and yous don’t hear from me.. I’m on a bender.

This

Sniper Mik

Not a Closet Sp**s Fan
“They win the double, we win the treble, and the games were just fantastic. We had a great team they had a very good team.”

When talking about the rivalry.
Considering that was 20 years ago and a lot of our current players were still in kindergarten I doubt they'll care too much

Agree with everything bar Juan Mata Beard thing. I despise him.

Bigby3

I think we'll score at least twice. We have to make sure they score once at the most, which will be difficult but doable. That way, we can win this soccer game.

I'm not sure if that is gonna be enough...

rich 1990

Not A Big Believer In Diversity
Know where Taylor is coming from, tbh. We've had every kind of unmitigated disaster against this lot. Battering them again at home and losing would polish me off too.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom