• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

FA Cup 4th Round: Arsenal v Manchester United | January 25, 2019 19:55 GMT | BBC One

Who will go through to the 5th round?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

squallman

Still Pining for Wenger
That 2-1 in 2014 where we absolutely battered them was tasty.

All of those glorious chances down the sh*tter, a serious Wilshere injury and two breakaway goals against on the counter.

Vintage.

Who was it that injured him that day? Paddy McNair? Did he do anything since?

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
A-M CL Draft Campeón 🏆
Emery is wary of how a revitalised United pose a big threat in the FA Cup tie at the Emirates. “They are very dangerous and in a good moment,” he said. “I am going to find the best first XI, because against Manchester United, we will need the best performance and quality.”
Good stuff, would be shocking to play a weakened team here

HBL

Established Member
Same team as the Chelsea game? With a change at right back obviously and probably Cech, I'd definitely stick with the same formation as there full backs shouldn't be much of a threat imo. Ramsey/Özil will be the interesting selection,

ArtetaCognition

Granit Xhaka Enthusiast

Who was it that injured him that day? Paddy McNair? Did he do anything since?

I was at that game. Was a horrendous ankle breaker and Dean didn't even give a foul. Heh.

Was also sat in disguise in the Stretford End the day that Diaby scored a bullet header in our own net. The same game that Wenger got sent off for kicking a water bottle (also Dean). I've never been so eager to get out of a football stadium as I was that day. We even had a disallowed equaliser in the last few minutes. If you could write a game of football to break the heart of one group of fans, it would be that game.

HBL

Established Member
I'll be disappointed if we don't score at least twice against their defence. I think we'll finally get a win against them, 3 or 4-2.

TorontoGooner76

Being Friday, I might leave work early to be home to watch this live on TV. Won't be a boring match like the last time we met at Old Trafford though. I hope to see the same intensity from our side (as well as our supporters) as last week. We need to come to play.

Reminds me of the old days when this was the prime F.A. cup fixture.

Mark Tobias

Mr. Agreeable
I was at that game. Was a horrendous ankle breaker and Dean didn't even give a foul. Heh.

Was also sat in disguise in the Stretford End the day that Diaby scored a bullet header in our own net. The same game that Wenger got sent off for kicking a water bottle (also Dean). I've never been so eager to get out of a football stadium as I was that day. We even had a disallowed equaliser in the last few minutes. If you could write a game of football to break the heart of one group of fans, it would be that game.
I remember that game clear as day. I was sat in a pub surrounded by arrogant c***s in red and black shirts and as the final whistle went they all started jeering me and my two Arsenal buddies.

dbig

Just beat them. Don't care how. Hate them more than Sp**s. Would've had a couple more titles if referees weren't all sucking Fergie off.

PoleInGoal

Player:Tomiyasu
ngl I'm pretty nervous about this, their attack is in good form. Expecting a goalfest with two poor defences

razörist

Soft With The Ladies, Hard With The Mes

Bbc one? I will finally get to watch this with the biased commentary you guys complain about! Can’t wait! Must be better than the Dutch farmers I usually have to listen to.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom