• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Loss FA Cup 4th Round: Manchester City 1 - 0 Arsenal | Friday 27th, January | KO: 20:00 GMT | ITV

Status
Not open for further replies.

0_cityarsenalblog.jpg

Play the kids and bin this. Don't show our hand until we play them Feb 15th.

Screenshot-20230123-130238.png

3473fff4-f2b9-43c2-9b4f-0cf508ac3666.png

Prediction

Man city 2-1 Arsenal

Last edited by a moderator:

samshere

Why so serieuse?
Hi everyone! Sorry for my Off-Topic, but I didn't find a space where I could introduce myself, so I'm writing in this topic. It's my last off-topic.

I'm 25 years old, I'm from Italy and I'm an AS ROMA supporter, but I like Arsenal since I was child. Out of my country is certainly my favourite team! I often saw its game and I'm very happy that Arsenal is having a great season.

I decided to sign up here principally for two reason: first of all, because I'm happy to exchange our opinions on Arsenal and on football in general. Secondly, I would like to improve my english, and so writing and reading here it's a good opportunity to do it. In that sense, I apologize in advance if I will make any mistakes.

I have chosen Gervinho as my avatar because he played for Arsenal and for Roma and I loved him, I bought also his kit :biggrin:

Have a nice weekend!
Welcome, but you should be warned that your english is quite good already, so that its much more likely that our english improves while yours goes down a level.

Uncle Good-Advice

Those plastic City fans may be laughing at us now but at the end of the season some of them will reflect on this game as a pyrrhic victory which actually helped us to win the league.

I thought we're going full strength team yesterday but selecting so many rotation players in the lineup clearly underlines that Arteta is focused on the league. All we need now is to get this one or two players in this transfer window and I think we'll do it.

And dear City fans, it will be a totally different encounter on February 15th.

EmeryCouldnt

Established Member
Hi everyone! Sorry for my Off-Topic, but I didn't find a space where I could introduce myself, so I'm writing in this topic. It's my last off-topic.

I'm 25 years old, I'm from Italy and I'm an AS ROMA supporter, but I like Arsenal since I was child. Out of my country is certainly my favourite team! I often saw its game and I'm very happy that Arsenal is having a great season.

I decided to sign up here principally for two reason: first of all, because I'm happy to exchange our opinions on Arsenal and on football in general. Secondly, I would like to improve my english, and so writing and reading here it's a good opportunity to do it. In that sense, I apologize in advance if I will make any mistakes.

I have chosen Gervinho as my avatar because he played for Arsenal and for Roma and I loved him, I bought also his kit :biggrin:

Have a nice weekend!

I’d suggest not going back and reading the Gervinho thread.

ItalianBoy30

I’d suggest not going back and reading the Gervinho thread.

:lol::lol: I remember that Gervinho didn't play very well with Arsenal and that Arsenal supporters didn't love him, also because I saw Arsenal games also at that time, and in fact when AS Roma bought him I wasn't convinced. But then he destroyed his field side during his years in Serie A, and I fell in love :lol:

Welcome, but you should be warned that your english is quite good already, so that its much more likely that our english improves while yours goes down a level.

:lol: I know that this is a forum and consequently I'll find many slang expressions, but every opportunity is useful in order to improve my english. Currently I have to reach B2 level, so I have a long way to do.

Thanks everyone for the welcome!

tactica442

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
Watching how this group of Arsenal players gave City a proper game still amazes me. Arteta has transformed the team to be a very competitive one. Some of the starting players last night are rotation players, but the substitutions by names are very strong. How time and the team changes.

razörist

Soft With The Ladies, Hard With The Mes

Have a nice weekend!
Feel welcome bro!

Nunowoolmez

Established Member
Not a bad loss at all & considering we fielded a slightly under strength team, it wasn't apparent at all. Let's face it whoever they play is like for like full strength pretty much. What I liked best is we kept Haaland under control. That's massive.

I'm feeling positive we can get decent points from them across both games.

Shame we're out but we can focus on the two main targets now. Gotta try to win both.

Lakersgooner24

Established Member
A loss is never a good result, but yesterday's defeat is as close as you can get with a lot positives we can extract. A draw would have been a fair result and on another day, Trossard scores his chance and Ake pushes his wide.

Impressed by how we were able to dictate the match at times (especially in the first half), and never looked disjointed or troubled like we tend to be at the Etihad, even though we had a fair bit of rotation.

The league games will be a different kettle of fish, but the performance gives me confidence that we will perform to a high standard against them, and that last season's home display wasn't a one-off.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
Great to welcome a fan of a great and historic team like Roma to AM, proper club!

Can't wait for him to join in with the elite banter on this forum, glad we were able to get him in in time for the AM squad photo too...

787cf9f7ff6edcdf138323ab1e068d5b_crop_north.jpg

... that's @ItalianBoy30 on the far left, welcome bro 👊

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom