• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

FA Cup 4th Round: Southampton v Arsenal | Saturday, January 23 | KO: 12:15 UTC | BT Sport

Who Goes Thru To Face Wolves In The 5th Round?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
A-M CL Draft Campeón 🏆
Soton-vs-AFC.jpg

No OP because @OnlyOne said they're ****.

Team News?

Untitled.jpg

El Duderino

That's, like, your opinion, man.
I'd avoid playing any of Tierney, ESR and Saka here. Focus on the league and the EL.

There's enough out of form talent to be played here and other than the left back position, we should be fine regardless of winning or losing.

Hydrosson​
Bellerin - Chambers/Luiz/Mustafi-Gabriel-AMN
Willock-Elneny-Ceballos
Nelson/Willian-Eddie-Pepe

billyf

The last time we played against them it was really hard to stretch their defence, so Arteta should try a really offensive lineup in this one. Willock next to whoever he picks as a DM could give us this offensive boost. He makes a lot of runs in the box and this is the only position he could fit in at the moment, imo. Arteta should give him another chance there.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
Millennium Stadium > Wembley...

...enjoy the audio in this too :rofl:

Iceman10

Established Member
We'll probably play our best team here. At least something significantly stronger than the above.

We shouldn’t, looking at our fixtures and schedule, need some rotation, but we probably will play a strong XI because of the FAC being a route into the EL.

Melquiades

We'll probably play our best team here. At least something significantly stronger than the above.

Yeah, I expect we’ll see a similar strategy to the Newcastle game with 7-8 regulars starting and Smith Rowe and Saka rested for Willian and Pepe but ready to come off the bench if the game is close after 60 minutes.

Leno started the last game so will pretty obviously be doing the whole cup run as long as he stays healthy.

Really poor luck with the draw to get 2 PL teams in the first two games of the competition while others get a rest while playing third tier sides.

Pyres7

We're playing Southampton again on Tuesday, then only 4 days rest before United. I think we need to rotate a bit, especially for players like Saka and ESR who are starting to show fatigue.

HairSprayGooners

My brother posted it ⏩
Big rotation needed.

Leno
Bellerin - Luiz - Gabriel - AMN
Elneny - Ceballos
Pepe - Willian - Martinelli
Nketiah
i'd then stick with the same side that beat Newcastle for the league game but put in Mari instead if Luiz.

Jack_the_boy

Definitely Not Manberg
Are Nelson, Willock and AMN etc going to be given yet another chance? If so they really have to take it. Not be as poor as they were last time round. They would be playing for their futures. Perhaps their last opportunity to prove that they deserve to be here.

Arteta may go for his strongest team. I expect Southampton to do so. We’re unlucky with draws, it hurts.

Jack badmon

Leno
AMN Gabriel Luiz Willian
Eleny Partey
Pepe Ceballos Martinelli
Lacazette

It won’t happen but I want to try Willian at left back. I think this team is more than good enough to get a result while being properly rotated.

tap-in

Nothing Wrong With Me
We have to rest Saka, ESR, Partey, Tierney, Holding, Auba.

Leno
Bellerin - Luiz - Gabriel - AMN
Elneny - Ceballos
Pepe - Willian - Martinelli
Nketiah

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom