• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

FA Cup 4th Round: Southampton v Arsenal | Saturday, January 23 | KO: 12:15 UTC | BT Sport

Who Goes Thru To Face Wolves In The 5th Round?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sweet'n'Soulful

Yet another banned account of Jury
How can't I see nobody can make them better? :lol:

Pepe was much better under Emery.

Willian was much better under Lampard.

You need to relax a little.
Pepe was better under Emery? His form and consistency don’t point to him being better under anyone. Come on lad

Sniper Mik

Not a Closet Sp**s Fan
Shocking how many attacking players we had on in the second half and still couldn’t muster anything of note.

Shows how much quality we lack in attack.

Man I miss Pires, Bergkamp and dare I say even Nasri:facepalm:
Can't string two passes together. Arsenal fans have been so conditioned to this crap football for years now that nobody even bats an eye

kofigunner

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
What a load of ****e you should be able to adapt your play and your formation based on who you play and who’s in it. Doesn’t have to be Ronaldo. It’s like playing Andy Carroll up front and never putting a cross in
So what exactly is Nketiah’s style, as you put it? What should the team do to get the best out of him?

EmeryCouldnt

Established Member
It’s a funny one really. I mean, he fielded a team mostly of players that this forum are united in thinking are absolute ****ing gash, yet when we lose, it’s the managers fault.

lol, you need to look closer. The forum is not united on anything.

Next, people are upset because Arteta played obviously gash players and lost this competition. Everything you are saying is consistent with that, except the united forum thing.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
Watching us lose this match like...

30059888-8460849-Alexandre_Lacazette_right_sheltered_from_the_sun_under_a_red_umb-a-39_1593111664639.jpg

SomGooner

Prolific Liker
I’m absolutely certain that each and everyone of us who weigh less than a hippo would do better than Willian.

£120k for what exactly? Disgusting

Beany

ITK
Trusted ⭐

I mean i think I'm cool with it because we won the cup last year. I desperately want this club to win the europa league or get top 4 this season. Both are possible especially with the additions

I agree that either of those outcomes is better than an FA cup as they would bring us CL, which is the clear priority. Whether either was more likely than another cup run is another matter. Regardless, I feel that our selection threw this game away. That’s either poor management or the result of structural deficiencies which seem to have hung around this club for over a decade now. Teams that are genuine contenders for the top four and beyond don't suffer this, year after year.

Jack_the_boy

Definitely Not Manberg
I’ve been very critical of Arteta’s team selection today (rotating too much) but the referee was an absolute shambles. Everything went against us.

DUFFMAN

Crybaby
I’ve been very critical of Arteta’s team selection today (rotating too much) but the referee was an absolute shambles. Everything went against us.
Knew after the first minute when we should have had a free and he just jogged on.

We really do get some ****tard referees.

Jakarta

Danny Ings would take our attack to another level. Wonder how much he would cost but such an easy improvement over what we have and the guy wants to move

I’m a fan, but he has a bad history with injuries.

We don’t need another striker approaching his 30’s.

Maybe

You're wrong, no?
I’m a fan, but he has a bad history with injuries.

We don’t need another striker approaching his 30’s.
For 20-30, I'd take him. He makes everyone around him so much better, and the team can just hit the ball in his direction and he always finds a way to keep it. Doesn't depend on pace like some others, so I would expect to get 3 solid years out of him, which would be a nice return if we could get him for a price I've mentioned

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom