• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

FA Cup 4th Round: Southampton v Arsenal | Saturday, January 23 | KO: 12:15 UTC | BT Sport

Who Goes Thru To Face Wolves In The 5th Round?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

OSBK

Established Member
Because during that period Wenger was developing youth like Ramsey, Wilshere, Gibbs and Chamberlain.

The year we won trophies was partly but not fully down to Özil arriving.

So what did arteta change then then he joined that makes him good? If you look at the team from 2012 it was that bad, wilshere was probably about as good as he was in that period.

al-Ustaadh

👳‍♂️ Figuring out how to delete my account 👳‍♂️
I don’t see how we increased his value. He is exposed if anything.
He's not necessarily" top 8 quality " but number of top flight English matches played helps up his value when selling to bottom and mid table clubs.

OnlyOne

‘Donkeys don’t have a peak, they remain useless’
Trusted ⭐

We won the FA Cup, the hard way last season, beat some top teams and put in some top performances but we gave it away so easily today. First team out of the FA Cup this season.

Feels weird to be out so early.

You're actually posting well atm.

TakeChillPill

Established Member
What did everyone think the result was going to be when we play Willian, Pepe and Nkethiah together.

If you're upset we lost you're an idiot. This was pretty much our team pre-chelsea where we had least created chances and were on a run of like no wins in 5 and scoring 2.

Iceman10

Established Member
Was a poor performance, but what really to expect with someone who hasn’t played at LB for us until this game and hence did not have a great crossing threat, along with that mediocre combo of the three starting players in CM?

It was obviously a calculated risk squad rotation by Arteta, but we’ll see how the calculation pays off on Tuesday with the rested legs.

Willian was better than Pepe in this match if one wants to talk about pecking order with Ødegaard coming in, but Pepe is an expensive asset we cannot just cast aside. Neither player was great although my honest assessment is Willian was trying even though some here saw it differently.

Martinelli and Gabriel were perhaps rusty. Getting over critical of Gabriel at this point I think would be harsh.

For Eddie, it is all well and good saying we need to be patient with him, but tine is limited in a ruthless business. He has to seize opportunities like this and if he is not scoring I would still like to see a lot more with his work rate.

AMN did not get a start for this one. Maybe he cannot play LB and Cedric is ahead of him for RB cover now also, but are we as a club really saying AMN cannot play CM when we play Elneny so much there? Doesn’t make sense to me.

IchirotoV2

What did everyone think the result was going to be when we play Willian, Pepe and Nkethiah together.

If you're upset we lost you're an idiot. This was pretty much our team pre-chelsea where we had least created chances and were on a run of like no wins in 5 and scoring 2.
Pepe started twice and Nketiah once in that run. Auba, Saka, Laca played more

GoonerJay24

So what did arteta change then then he joined that makes him good? If you look at the team from 2012 it was that bad, wilshere was probably about as good as he was in that period.

The mentality and character of the team had clearly improved. Before, during the days of Fabregas, Van Persie etc I've heard there were different cliques in the changing room and players weren't completely united.

The team of 2012 finished third and Wilshere was injured throughout. Just what are you talking about?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom