• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

FA Cup: Arsenal v Hull City - 20/02/16, 12:45

Status
Not open for further replies.

RandyMarsh

Established Member
Hopefully Theo will get to audition for a ST role in this game in preparation for Barca next Tuesday. Reckon if he plays ST and puts in a big performance, showing he's back to form again, he could get the nod against Barca.

RandyMarsh

Established Member
The problem with that lineup is ZERO creativity unless Ox moves to central midfield and has a blinder of a game.
I think that's fine for creativity personally- Alexis, Iwobi, Ramsey, Ox. Should be enough for a game against Hull. Who else do you want in there for creativity? Özil needs to be rested.

I meant

Mertesacker - Chambers

Not worried about the creativity in my line up. Sanchez usually creates a lot when he has pacy striker in front of him. Iwobi moves the ball so well around the pitch and Ox is the one who needs to keep improving. Ramsey also creates a lot on his day.

Not sure if Wenger trust Welbeck to start. He only played about 15 minute of top football so far. We will see!

razörist

Soft With The Ladies, Hard With The Mes

Welbeck better not start already after a 9-10 month absence. Judging by Wenger/Welbeck's comments after the game, they already took a risk by playing him against leicester. Great, it paid off, now let's not tempt faith again.

Welbeck still has his part to play in the remainder of the season, he should get a half an hour cameo at the most. Hope Wenger protects him like he did with Coquellin, it's not like we have to play Flamini instead of him.

Coolin

Doesn't appreciate the mighty Nacho
Putting Campbell on one wing and Oxlade on another would be interesting. Probably won't happen though because Sanchez needs minutes.

Furious

Emery Gone, Telly Back On
Welbz will certainly play.

Can we win here without one of Mesut, Alexis, and Giroud? Don't think so. Play Giroud.

What do we do with Chambo? He'll be important in the coming weeks so maybe better he gets a rest.

Ospina
Bellerin Chambers Per Nacho
El Neny Flamini
Walcott Iwobi Welbeck
Giroud

Edit: Just realised we have no cover for our defence, everyone's out apart from those I've picked.:lol: Good thing we loaned out that spineless **** Debushit then.

Aevi

Hale End FC
Welbz will certainly play.

Can we win here without one of Mesut, Alexis, and Giroud? Don't think so. Play Giroud.

What do we do with Chambo? He'll be important in the coming weeks so maybe better he gets a rest.

Ospina
Bellerin Chambers Per Nacho
El Neny Flamini
Walcott Iwobi Welbeck
Giroud
I like it, but strongly disagree with your choice of playing all of our strikers as starters. I'd go with Campbell over Walcott, who could then play against Barca.

Furious

I like it, but strongly disagree with your choice of playing all of our strikers as starters. I'd go with Campbell over Walcott, who could then play against Barca.

Thought about that, but he hasn't been playing much lately, and a goal or two would give him further confidence.

Aevi

Hale End FC
Thought about that, but he hasn't been playing much lately, and a goal or two would give him further confidence.
Well then Welbeck off.

One of Walcott or Welbeck shouldn't be playing here, and I'd personally say Walcott because Welbeck needs the minutes. Sub him off early if he's tired, but we need rotation implemented with the coming games and I'd hardly throw him into the Barca game right away, out of all games. Maybe just as a cameo, but not as a start.

Furious

Well then Welbeck off.

One of Walcott or Welbeck shouldn't be playing here, and I'd personally say Walcott because Welbeck needs the minutes. Sub him off early if he's tired, but we need rotation implemented with the coming games and I'd hardly throw him into the Barca game right away, out of all games. Maybe just as a cameo, but not as a start.

Play both, don't see a problem in that. We need that more than giving the pointless Campbell any further minutes.

Aevi

Hale End FC
Play both, don't see a problem in that. We need that more than giving the pointless Campbell any further minutes.
I'm a bigger Ox fan as well, seeing as he has a higher ceiling from what he's shown, but Campbell is by no means pointless.

I'd love to have him as a squadie, his consistency is an underrated feature. It's a great thing to fall back on.

cannonade

Established Member
Ospina
Chambers Gab (if fit) Kos (if fit) Flamini (Gibbs hurt)
Coq Elneny
Campbell Ox Alexis (maybe Iwobi here?)
Walcott (with Welbeck coming on for the final 30)

Some strange combos, but might get the job done.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom