• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

FA Cup: Arsenal v Watford - 13/3/16, 13:30 - BT Sport

SomGooner

Prolific Liker
Whoever takes over from Arsène will have his work cut out. He'll need to clear out all the dross at the club first before bringing in some new blood. Good luck to him for finding teams that are dumb enough to pay Gibbs, Theo etc the wages they're on at Arsenal.

Also it shows that no one individual (No matter how great or legendary he might be) should ever be allowed to run a football club on his own. There has to be an accountability for every mistake that occurs regardless big or small.

MoHaMed14

What's there left for him to be judged at the end of the season?? We are out of FA CUP and Title race while UCL only formality second leg left. At best we can achieve Champions League position in the league.

It's disrespectful that he went entire season up front with Giroud and no DM to compete with Coq. It's two areas that cost the season.

Anyone who is keeping faith with him is either delusional or unambitious.

any satellite dealer will set you up a system for less than £150, then all you need is a technomate box(£80), and subscription which will cost around 8 euros a month from one of webbased euro sites
You can then watch ANY league match in europe on your tv

you only have to google for all the info, fcuk paying paying 100 to sky or bt, madness

Coolin

Doesn't appreciate the mighty Nacho
Don't know why we don't do player ratings anymore. Anyway ...

Ospina: 7

Chambers: 6
Mertesacker: 6
Gabriel: 5
Gibbs: 5

Coquelin: 7
Elneny: 6.5
Özil: 7

Canpbell: 7
Giroud: 5
Sanchez: 6.5
---------------
Iwobi: 6
Welbeck: 6.5
Walcott: 4

DesiGooner

I think unless Wenger gives some assurances on transfers to surround Özil with more technically-sound players and clinical finishers, he won't be signing a new contract with Arsenal. Can anyone blame him?

TorontoGooner76

I think unless Wenger gives some assurances on transfers to surround Özil with more technically-sound players and clinical finishers, he won't be signing a new contract with Arsenal. Can anyone blame him?

Not at all and it would be quite sad. Özil's signing was supposed to be a signal of intent for the club, one that would attract other world class players but there seemed to have been a change in plans. Those in charge instead thought Özil, Sanchez and Cech could carry the load for the rest of a competitive but rather average looking squad. How wrong they were.

CurryFlavoured

Established Member
All of those chances missed in the first half...my god. Can't rely on the attack to score from multiple great opportunities, can't rely on the defence to not concede from a few opposition opportunities. And that miss at the end, just the cherry on top. Nothing really to play for now.

Rimaal

Mesmerised By Raccoons
Trusted ⭐
In the warm light of the morning after, things are still looking pretty shte for this canker ridden club.

YorkieJon

I would just like to say one more thing before I forget this club exists for the next few days. Those of us who are old enough should remember what happened before Wenger arrived. Graham had to be sacked due to corruption(and while we weren't exciting people forget just how damn good we were under him) and we brought in a manager who wasn't great for us in Rioch. That was not the end of the world. Instead it ushered in a new and more prosperous era. Even if the first person to take over from Wenger isn't perfect we can't usher in a new era with him rotting here. It will never happen. We have to purge ourselves of the things holding us back and he's one of them. We shouldn't fear that. We should embrace it. History has shown us that. The assumption that we'll spiral like United is a silly one. We've got just as much of a chance of surging forward under a new manager as we did under Wenger all those years ago.

This is so true. Another example is Barca. I remember the news reports of Fabregas in tears when Pep quit. They moved forward, got a new manager and look at them now!

Chanberry

Our captain clutching his balls 10 yards away from the Watford player for the 2nd goal yesterday summed up our club.Gutless wanks.

Aztec_Pharaoh07

Once you accept the reality and stop expecting any positive result from the team, suddenly you realize your're not suicidal anymore. Expectations eh?

Aztec_Pharaoh07

Can't believe I payed to go to this crap when I could of stayed at home for free.

Also losing interest in the Wenger in/out ****. When we're powerless to do anything about it.
I hear you...all we can do is wait and see if Wenger walks out on his own or not at the end of the season. But regardless, one thing is for sure next season won't be pretty for us.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Our captain clutching his balls 10 yards away from the Watford player for the 2nd goal yesterday summed up our club.Gutless wanks.
or Gibbs playing center back and leaving Watford player take a clear shoot in 2nd goal. we are in total mess we were s**ting ourselves every time Watford counter attack us.

Penn_

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
Why were Chambers and Mertesacker holding hands for the first goal? Thought his organising was what made him a good defender.

Top Bottom