• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

FA Cup: Arsenal v Watford - 13/3/16, 13:30 - BT Sport

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Why were Chambers and Mertesacker holding hands for the first goal? Thought his organising was what made him a good defender.
Mertesacker had a good first half he saved us many times with last ditch tackles. but these were warning signs and wenger should tell our fullbacks not to push up that high in 2nd half. i really have no idea what they do in HT team talk.

Iceko

The usual game where we make the opposition GK and CF look like Neuer and Messi. Our defending and finishing is terrible. If we'd have gotten 1-0 up we would've won it probably.. I can't believe we haven't replaced Giroud in 3 or 4 years. It's a disgrace.

Unfortunately we as fans are now becoming accustomed to results like this. Our style of play instills confidence in the opposition. Slow lethargic and narrow up top. Giving the opposition all the time in the world and then some to get organised. And god forbid if one of our players would actually pull the trigger once in a while.

Then we get hit on the counter, leaving huge gaps in the middle, because our midfield has joined our forward line in a game of who can perform the best statue impersonation. And we are left with a defense that acts like they have never played together before let alone an actual game of football.

I will always have huge respect for Arsène as a human being, he has many traits to admire. But unfortunately sometimes as a manager some of these traits are not an advantage at all. He is just too nice and too loyal to certain players. Alcohol, sex, drugs have been the destructive downfall for many a person, sadly for Arsène it was tiki taka.

say yes

forum master baiter
You've got to feel a bit sorry for Mertesacker/Paulista. They were clearly expecting Ighalo to do a backheel for the first goal but the ****er did that 'turn and shoot' move you often see in La Liga. To add insult to injury Deeney then pulled off that 'hold up the ball and pick a pass' routine when there was a perfectly good opportunity for a pointless flick on. Can't blame the two for being caught off guard.

Elite level skill-sets in the Watford frontline.

SA Gunner

Hates Tierney And Wants Him Sold Immediately

Player:Nketiah
You've got to feel a bit sorry for Mertesacker/Paulista. They were clearly expecting Ighalo to do a backheel for the first goal but the ****er did that 'turn and shoot' move you often see in La Liga. To add insult to injury Deeney then pulled off that 'hold up the ball and pick a pass' routine when there was a perfectly good opportunity for a pointless flick on. Can't blame the two for being caught off guard.

Elite level skill-sets in the Watford frontline.

:lol:

SomGooner

Prolific Liker

Bro it might be cold and a dagger to the heart especially coming from a **** like this mug however, it's absolutely true.

I must've said million times by now that don't ever judge a player based on his performance against us, because we are the best team to play against. We make every average tosser look like a world class and it's not just couple of games BUT consistently.

Just look at how many academy graduates, new to league, a player in a terrible goal drought has managed to score against us and looked better than they actually are while doing so?

We give the opposition players all the time in the world on the ball to control, look up and pick a pass whilst our player is there and watching that whole scenario unfold.

I'm sick and tired of watching clueless, gutless cowards week in week out.

Arsène NEEDS TO GO.

James Bond

Moderation Consultant
So this is what Sp**s fans felt when Szczesny would run his mouth about them. :lol: **** keepers like Gomes throwing shots. We've hit rock bottom people.

Bet all the tottenham fans love it, think hes a true spud, but it would be hilarious if Gomes' gift to LCFC is what loses Sp**s the title.

Clown

bojed

AM Resident Joker #1
I just woke up and it's nearly 1.30am.

Mindlessly switched on the telly and the first thing on is our f*cking match replay.

Why the hell not :lol:

PJ99

I've been having problems logging in to this site for a while now and have missed posting. Not sure what I can say that hasn't already been said. The season looks pretty much over to me, especially if we lose the next two. It is sad to see the amount of anger and vitriol towards Wenger, someone I've always admired. But then it is to a large extent self-inflicted.

Top Bottom