• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

FA Cup: Arsenal v Watford - 13/3/16, 13:30 - BT Sport

SA Gunner

Hates Tierney And Wants Him Sold Immediately

Player:Nketiah
So this is what Sp**s fans felt when Szczesny would run his mouth about them. :lol: **** keepers like Gomes throwing shots. We've hit rock bottom people.

Bet all the tottenham fans love it, think hes a true spud, but it would be hilarious if Gomes' gift to LCFC is what loses Sp**s the title.

Clown

:lol:

Yeah that's the calibre of our critics now.

**** :lol:

Makingtrax

Worships in the house of Wenger 🙏
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
The headline in the Guardian is this:

Heurelho Gomes brands Arsenal ‘a small team’ after Watford’s FA Cup win.

This is what it has come to. :mad:

He's been reading your posts and agreeing with you. Struggling to see why you're pissed.

Anyone else hacked off with Wengers comments in the Daily Mirror today? (I read it because it's free on the iPad but that's still too expensive)

In response to questions about his Arsenal future he apparently said "it is becoming a farce, we lost a game"

We lost a game? Great comment, nice passion! Is that all it meant to him? No wonder we are gutless with that kind carefree attitude being fed to the team.

Aztec_Pharaoh07

Anyone else hacked off with Wengers comments in the Daily Mirror today? (I read it because it's free on the iPad but that's still too expensive)

In response to questions about his Arsenal future he apparently said "it is becoming a farce, we lost a game"

We lost a game? Great comment, nice passion! Is that all it meant to him? No wonder we are gutless with that kind carefree attitude being fed to the team.
He'll never admit that we bottled it AGAIN...Deep down he knows what has happened this season. Not winning the League when literally all the competitors are struggling with their own problems, was a crime. FA cup loss was just the icing on the cake. And Barca will probably suck the remaining life out of a team that is already on the ventilator in terms of passion and motivation.
If he admitted that we bottled it big time, do you think the team will bother turning up for the remaining campaign?? (i know i know...they won't turn up anyway).

Latest posts

Top Bottom