• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

FA Cup Final: Arsenal vs Chelsea Saturday 1st August | KO: 17:30 BST | BBC 1

Who will win the biggest match since last year’s EL final?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Kav

Established Member
Yeah I do too, I get mistaken for a teenager at 27.
At 27 people used to ask if i was 18, i always laughed. It means you're doing something good.

Anyway today I am a happy man, my team showed up and played well.

We got lucky a bit ( feel a bit sorry for pulisic hamstring injury, hope he recovers well). The red was dodgy to be honest but it was a definite foul. Our second goal was a beauty. Good day.

Now Raul and Co, please don't **** this up.

kash2

More Consistent Than Arteta
AMN really helped us drive hard in the first half. Majestic performance. Bellerin saying fck it.. it's a final.. let me chance my hammy and going full speed guts and Glory to get us the second. Emi shutting them out like a boss. 3 long serving kids carrying the torch of the arsenal way...giving it their all.

14Henry

Looking for receipts 👀
Brilliant professional performance of the highest level. Didnt Buckle after the first goal and played well. Pepe didnt show up again but Auba did. Thought AMN was good too and Dani again was one of the man of the matches.

Fantastic. Everyone enjoy your beers tonight. It's been a hard year but we have achieved something probably more than we deserved.

COYG!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom