• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

FA Cup Final: Arsenal vs Chelsea Saturday 1st August | KO: 17:30 BST | BBC 1

Who will win the biggest match since last year’s EL final?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Aussie_gunner123

Established Member

It's hilarious

We ruined football, people.

BTW, as if Xhaka's ****housery made Anthony Taylor pull the yellow card or was somehow the worst example we've seen in this premier league season and as if Kovacic wasn't on thin ice already and was provoking it.

Edit: Another example is how they are using misleading pictures to make a point. In Martinez case its straight up photoshopped so the catch looks outside the box and in Xhaka's case it didn't even show the moment of contact and from a bad angle as well to make it look like Kovacic got the ball. FFS.
I don't think there was anything majorly wrong about the decisions, firstly, our penalty was a dead set penalty I don't know what they are whinging about with that, Next, with Martinez, from the picture I saw the ball was inside the box, his body probably wasn't but the ball was rightly inside the box so I don't think anything majorly wrong about that. I can't think which one but one of Kovacic's yellows probably wasn't, I think thats one of the only wrong calls during the game. Quite a few fouls called on Chelsea but a lot of them still were I'd say aswell.

Anyway, with that win that gets us back in Europa without the qualifiers doesn't it or do we still have the qualifiers? Hopefully that might convince Auba to stay & give us the coin to pay Parteys release clause outright if we want to aswell.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
Cashley was brilliant for us, arguably the best of him was his 2001-2005 run with us...but with everything that happened, he's a Chelski man now.

Cesc should be the same, but still kind of strings Arsenal along, which I wish he would stop.

Taneruit

Established Member

Player:Zinchenko
Hard to read this sort of stuff really. Martinez has obviously come out of the other side and is living the dream now, but in huge parts of the world this or even worse is the norm and there is no way out.

Pretty much. It's the case for a lot of footballers (and other professionals) as well who support their families back home. But at the same time its what makes these stories heartwarming and what maybe gets people thinking a bit more about people and economies in other low income countries.

(Not that that always works out in the best way of course. Greed and jealousy through a sudden influx of money are terrible things)

EinmalImmerEwig

Bent on his knees by asking to get banned !
Thanks Arsenal-Mania, made it a special day for me
Changed my thoughts and mind-set completely
All the posts from the final whistle for a whole minute

aG2WK2b.jpg

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
Did anyone hear Danny Murphy say the reason Azpi-whatever, wasn't sent off was because he was making "an honest attempt to play the ball" man pulling Auba back from behind for about 5 whole seconds :lol:

Chelsea can be annoyed at the Kovavic red and at the ref, but they got some dodgy calls too.

Reading the key moments back from the thread...loved my Irish boy @Tir Na Nog calling out Thierry and this post when we were winning, with 15 mins to go and they had ten men...

No reason to lose now unless Kolasinac comes on

:rofl:

Makingtrax

Worships in the house of Wenger 🙏
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
The internet is buzzing with Chelsea fans whinging about the refereeing decisions, including open threats against Anthony Taylor and photoshopped pictures of Martinez outside the box with the ball, which somehow have got into the mainstream media. The ****ing babies.

All the injustices we've suffered over the years and we just took it on the chin. Never made a fuss like this.

TakeChillPill

Established Member
The press and media are just upset that their golden boy English manager didn't win the trophy.

-It was a second yellow.
- Ceasar should've been sent off with a straight red.

You win some you lose some. Bottom line is we were 2-1 up before the sending off, we were the better team overall and deserved to win.

It's a hot day I hope Chelsea fans drink some water, all that saltiness if going to dehydrate them.

Taneruit

Established Member

Player:Zinchenko
The press and media are just upset that their golden boy English manager didn't win the trophy.

-It was a second yellow.
- Ceasar should've been sent off with a straight red.

You win some you lose some. Bottom line is we were 2-1 up before the sending off, we were the better team overall and deserved to win.

It's a hot day I hope Chelsea fans drink some water, all that saltiness if going to dehydrate them.

They didn't even have a single shot on target after the first 10 minutes. Now, it's fair to say that the red basically killed the game, but chances of a comeback were slim even if Kovacic stayed on the pitch.

Instead of realizing this, they are acting like they got clearly robbed.

El Duderino

That's, like, your opinion, man.
The internet is buzzing with Chelsea fans whinging about the refereeing decisions, including open threats against Anthony Taylor and photoshopped pictures of Martinez outside the box with the ball, which somehow have got into the mainstream media. The ****ing babies.

All the injustices we've suffered over the years and we just took it on the chin. Never made a fuss like this.

It's like they've forgotten all about how Jorginho got away with murder this season against us.

Or that Luiz got a red in his mare against City at the restart and Azpi only got a yellow.

**** the lot of them and Abramovich.

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵

Untitled.jpg

Been afraid to give a decision against Arsenal since. :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom