• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

FA Cup Final: Arsenal vs Chelsea Saturday 1st August | KO: 17:30 BST | BBC 1

Who will win the biggest match since last year’s EL final?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Lidl_Reed

Wants a new name
How can this be true?

We've got Arteta's favorite in Xhaka. The Swiss midfield maestro that is indispensable and integral to our play now and in the future.
Everyone's new sacred cow in Ceballos. A guy that we must strive to keep at all costs.
Then one of the kids/Torreira

Are you telling me that our midfielders and midfield on a whole aren't as good in comparison to other top clubs as we fans like to believe?
Lol just because people realise Xhaka is the best midfielder in the club rn and shouldn't be sold while keeping the worse ones does not mean people think he's some maestro. Ceballos is garbage, I have no idea who here rates him and Torreira and the kids are not called good enough by anyone.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
Hoping Chelski play Keepa, so he can drop one of these on the weekend...

@American_Gooner

If Emi did this on Saturday, meaning we lose the FA Cup...but he gets dropped ahead of the new season, possibly even sold...

ive-won-but-at-what-cost-2454457.png

...dis you?

Reactions: A_G

Beany

ITK
Trusted ⭐

Time to open a book on how many pages this thread will run before it’s closed......175 imo - in anticipation of victory and the fact we’ll all be “here” and none of us “there”.

Oxeki

Match Day Thread Merchant
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
We Auba to be up for this. Hope he won't be sulking after missing out on the golden boot

Oxeki

Trusted ⭐

Oh ok. Was under the impression Sp**s finished 7th. Thanks mate!
Wolves can still prevent Sp**s from qualifying for the Europa if they win the Europa league this season

dashsnow17

Doesn’t Rate Any Of Our Attackers
Trusted ⭐
Unfortunately for us it'll 100% be Caballero starting for them, absolutely no chance Kepa plays.

Corbulo

Revenge for the night in Azerbaijan. It's time for our dumplings of dough to play with some dignity and conviction.
Chelsea tend to be a high possession team, so I would use similar tactics we used against Liverpool: absorb, step up in size to help stop leaks. It could work again.

Giroud will once again play with a chip on his luscious shoulder. We must cope the conflicting emotions and shameful thoughts that creep into our minds.

This is a game for Nicolas Pepe's purrs, hisses, whines and growls. Step up and bail us out! Perfect time to end the season on a high after underwhelming displays.

Last edited:

MikelHadADream

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
Not that confident for this one, mainly because Holding will be playing. I'm by no means a Mustafi fan but he is miles better. I'd like to see:

Martinez
Holding Luiz KT
AMN Ceballos Xhaka Saka
Pepe Laca Auba

Think we will see Bellerin come back in though and AMN at LWB.

EinmalImmerEwig

Bent on his knees by asking to get banned !
Wolves can still prevent Sp**s from qualifying for the Europa if they win the Europa league this season
Sadly I think that's wrong, as Wolves would enter the Champions League as an additional team as Title Holder, making 5 English teams in the CL, and 3 in the Europa, Leicester and The Arsenal in the Group Stages, Tottenham in the 2nd Qualification.

Oxeki

Trusted ⭐

Sadly I think that's wrong, as Wolves would enter the Champions League as an additional team as Title Holder, making 5 English teams in the CL, and 3 in the Europa, Leicester and The Arsenal in the Group Stages, Tottenham in the 2nd Qualification.
A maximum of 7 teams can qualify for European competitions.

If 5 PL teams go to the CL, then only two teams from the PL can go to the Europa league

Oxeki

Trusted ⭐

If 5 PL teams go to the CL, then only two teams from the PL can go to the Europa league.

If Wolves win the EL and we win the FA cup, only us and Leicester will go to the EL next season

EinmalImmerEwig

Bent on his knees by asking to get banned !

If 5 PL teams go to the CL, then only two teams from the PL can go to the Europa league.

If Wolves win the EL and we win the FA cup, only us and Leicester will go to the EL next season
Yes, I remembered that, but I'm still not sure.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom