• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

FA Cup Final: Arsenal vs Chelsea Saturday 1st August | KO: 17:30 BST | BBC 1

Who will win the biggest match since last year’s EL final?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Mrs Bergkamp

Double Dusted
Dusted 🔻
The delight of Auba when he was told Wrighty was pleased with his second goal. No comment on his future but I hope he stays.

OnlyOne

‘Donkeys don’t have a peak, they remain useless’
Trusted ⭐

I thought when footballers cried they're mentally weak? Strange turn around on AM.

Reactions: A_G

Oxeki

Match Day Thread Merchant
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
Beating them and sending three of their players to the treatment table.

You love to see it

baccy_man

Established Member
Lets hope that Auba can be tempted to stay now that we have got European football again,
I was a bit worried in the last ten minutes when we kept losing the ball but it all turned out good,
Dani had a good game again it would be handy if we could either sign or get him on loan again.

SA Gunner

Hates Tierney And Wants Him Sold Immediately

Player:Nketiah
One thing that remains... despite our struggles.

We have a culture of togetherness among the boys, it was there with Wenger and looks like it may be back with Arteta.

My Club!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom