• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

FA Cup Final: Arsenal vs Chelsea Saturday 1st August | KO: 17:30 BST | BBC 1

Who will win the biggest match since last year’s EL final?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

North5

Here since 2009. Unlike Cornavirus.

As flies to wanton boys are we to the gods; They kill us for their sport.

Soon the science will not only be able to slow down the ageing of the cells, soon the science will fix the cells to the state and so we will become eternal. Only accidents, crimes, wars will still kill us but unfortunately crimes and wars will multiply. I love football!!

Yes

SA Gunner

Hates Tierney And Wants Him Sold Immediately

Player:Nketiah
Four cup wins in the last six years.

Where is @14Henry to remind us that this club is a has been FFS?

"Who would want to come here"... FFS.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Arteta seems confident auba will stay. Now we win a trophy and being in Europe our chances of him staying increasing

Taneruit

Established Member

Player:Zinchenko
Come on dude. If there's one player who I'm sure still has Arsenal in his heart is Giroud. IMHO, he should have still been an Arsenal player.

Up until Baku happened I would agree with you. Then Baku happened and his reactions were absolutly awful.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom