• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

FA Cup Final: Manchester City vs Manchester United | June 3 | KO: 15:00 BST

Who wins the FA Cup?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
Fua2ZfCWcAQFs6F

Entropics

Established Member

Player:Saka
Come on United

We failed miserably so it's on them and Inter to save football

ArsenesCoatMaker

Established Member
I think United have a better chance than most are giving them. Their counter attacking football has seen them beat City multiple times. So if City have 1 eye off the prize or just not the best day they could pull it off.

I would seriously dislike a United Cup Double though. It would be kind of nuasiating with their fans trying to say they've had a better season than our second place 84 point side.

blaze_of_glory

Never know how a final will play out but City are going to be extremely motivated to beat Utd on their way to matching Utd's treble season.

Batman

Head of the Wayne foundation for benching Nketiah

Player:Saliba
Never know how a final will play out but City are going to be extremely motivated to beat Utd on their way to matching Utd's treble season.
They're just operating on a different level to when Utd and the referee "beat" them at Old Trafford. They've got the formation sorted, Haaland is fully integrated and their appetite is definitely there to better the treble as you say. It would take some extremely dodgy refereeing for Utd to win that match. I don't think there's any way City don't blow them away.

Latest posts

Top Bottom