• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

FA Cup Final: Manchester City vs Manchester United | June 3 | KO: 15:00 BST

Who wins the FA Cup?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
Riou when City smash Yanited, meaning Arsenal qualify for the English Super Cup next season...

rafa-benitez-newcastle-united.gif

I think what will be good about playing City if we do, is it gives us a chance to lay down an early marker for next season, especially with us losing all 3 games to City this year.

Plus the best thing about the Shield is you can have your cake and eat it too, as a player or manager.

If you win, it's the first trophy in the bag and shows us we can beat City...and if we lose, it's just a "friendly" anyway.

Give us a chance to get at City, while equally not having really any pressure on it at the same time...hope we do qualify for it, best way to start a season.

Buhry

Established Member

Hopefully 7 hag and the gang takes a battering here, city can win the treble for all I care, the meltdown from the united fans will be worth it. They disgust me so much, they've been on their knees begging for the qatari sheik's oily **** all year, hopefully the glazers stay and they get bent over by another oil nation here.

SA Gunner

Hates Tierney And Wants Him Sold Immediately

Player:Nketiah
I want a City win, but City are catching up quickly now. They are 4 PL titles away from us, but further away in FA Cups.

We need to get back to winning the big prizes again.

Entropics

Established Member

Player:Saka
Really surprised how even if they keep racking up the silverware so many people keep wanting City to win, and it's always for the same strange reason.

"It's because that way nobody cares" is such an horrendous argument. You want to keep the entertainment and passion for the sport going. You want to care.

SA Gunner

Hates Tierney And Wants Him Sold Immediately

Player:Nketiah
Good analysis from Jon here. Can see United dropping their press to City's second line, and look for turnovers in the middle of the pitch.

Gooner Zig

AM's Resident Accountant
Trusted ⭐

Will be an interesting game, it's a Cup Final so anything can happen. *Do not* want a United win, happy for City to take the FA Cup here and praying Inter can work a miracle next week.

GDeep™

League is very weak
FA Cup final, Wembley etc, anything can happen. Utd could win 3-0, could go penalties, City could score 5 etc.

I don’t think this game is as predictable as the CL final, despite the huge gap in quality between the two. I’ll still say 2-1 to City.

UpTheGunnerz

Vrei sa pleci dar una una iei

Player:Elneny
FA Cup final, Wembley etc, anything can happen. Utd could win 3-0, could go penalties, City could score 5 etc.

I don’t think this game is as predictable as the CL final, despite the huge gap in quality between the two. I’ll still say 2-1 to City.

You ordering a fry up for the game?

Latest posts

Top Bottom