• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

FA Cup I Nottingham Forest v Arsenal I 7/1/18 I 4pm GMT | BT Sport

Who would win in a fight?

• Vasyl Lomachenko

Votes: 5 26.3%
  • Draw

Votes: 3 15.8%
  • Arséne Wenger

Votes: 11 57.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Hunta

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

DQc33ScUQAERw3Z.png

Likely lineup:
Ospina
Holding Mertesacker Chambers
Debuchy Elneny Coquelin Niles
Walcott Iwobi
Welbeck

Last edited:

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
A-M CL Draft Campeón 🏆
Jon Moss is the referee for this, who gave that penalty for Zaha against City that was a dive...

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
A-M CL Draft Campeón 🏆
Ospina
Holding Mertesacker Chambers
Debuchy Elneny Coquelin Niles
Walcott Iwobi
Welbeck
Have to feel Theo is definitely leaving if he misses this; I'd play Welbeck in his position and Lacazette up front, the latter needs a goal for his confidence and this could be the game to get one.

Kroket

Trusty and Sensible
With the League Cup games coming up I wonder what type of lineup we're getting for this one.

al-Ustaadh

👳‍♂️ Figuring out how to delete my account 👳‍♂️
Jon Moss is the referee for this, who gave that penalty for Zaha against City that was a dive...

You thought that was a dive? Hm. I thought Sterling gave him enough of a push in the back without going for the ball at all. I'd have to see it again.

If it was a dive, then it's fitting it was against Sterling. Most fitting.

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
A-M CL Draft Campeón 🏆
You thought that was a dive? Hm. I thought Sterling gave him enough of a push in the back without going for the ball at all. I'd have to see it again.
Dive might be the wrong word since there was contact, I just thought it wasn't enough to cause him to go to ground.

Mrs Bergkamp

Double Dusted
Dusted 🔻
We can't play Walcott,Iwobi and Welbeck as we need to score. We are down to the bare bones all over especially down the left. I'd like to see some reserve players with first teamers on the bench to help us win if necessary.

blaze_of_glory

With the League Cup games coming up I wonder what type of lineup we're getting for this one.
I want a strong team for all of this competition, we're defending this cup and shouldn't risk going out needlessly. Our best shot at a trophy again this year I think, considering our record in it vs European play and some of the teams coming down into the Europa League.

redanddread

The stone that the builders refuse
Hope to see Elneny & Le Coq stamping their class all over midfield. Elneny with a 35 yd piledriver to secure the win and send us galloping into the 4th round.

kraphtous

Raul Stanllehi
Need to play the first team for this, even if it means a weaker team against Chelsea in the League Cup. Kill the game as early as possible and then rest some players.

ggunner12345

we have won this cup 3 times in the last 4 years ,and we play Chelsea in caraboe cup semi final in midweek so I see us playing a weakened team and hope we play a weakened team. Blaze of glory thinks this is our best chance for silvareware I Disagree .

Sniper Mik

Not a Closet Sp**s Fan
Top 4 is pretty much gone IMO so wouldn't mind a strong team and another cup run. But don't think it's gonna happen. Expect some good amount of rotation. Back four/back three would be the tricky bit considering so many injuries.

bingobob

A-M’s Resident Hunskelper
Trusted ⭐

We shouldn't need a full strength team for this and should seek a balance between this competition and the league cup. Retaining the FA cup would be great actually winning the League Cup for the first time would be brilliant as well.

I'd love to see us end the month still on for a cup treble.

rich 1990

Not A Big Believer In Diversity
Not sure why you'd play a strong team for Nottingham Forest in the 3rd round of the FA Cup and then a weak team in the seml Finals of the Caramel Cup against Chelsea. No logic in that to me. A Europa type team tomorrow with first teamers on the bench will suffice.

TromsoGooner

Obsessed With Looking for Eric
Think people are underestimating Forest. Away to Championship opposition is always hard, we struggled away to Preston last year. A team with Elneny, Coquelin, Walcott, Holding, Iwobi and Chambers will have it difficult I think. Would hate to go out, it`s a special tournament for us.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom