• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

FA Cup I Nottingham Forest v Arsenal I 7/1/18 I 4pm GMT | BT Sport

Who would win in a fight?

• Vasyl Lomachenko

Votes: 5 26.3%
  • Draw

Votes: 3 15.8%
  • Arséne Wenger

Votes: 11 57.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

MutableEarth

Reiss' Dad
Trusted ⭐
Hah, how wrong was I? :lol:

I really wish Wenger would NOT play Nelson at RWB, it's so disappointing. At least he's playing though so whatever. Glad Willock's starting too, really glad - although not sure what's happened to Coquelin then!

Iwobi has a chance to build up some form. I don't like that forward line though. Firstly, Nelson should be in it. Secondly, Walcott is the only one that looks like he'll score out of that 3.

Still, I'm glad we have a somewhat interesting lineup!

krengon

One Arsène Wenger
Trusted ⭐
Wish it was 4 at the back..

Debuchy Per Holding AMN
Willock Elneny Iwobi
Nelson Walcott Welbeck

Reactions: A_G
just got it...

Arsenal

• 13Ospina
  • 2Debuchy
  • 4Mertesacker
  • 16Holding
  • 61Nelson
  • 69Willock
  • 35El Neny
  • 30Maitland-Niles
  • 14Walcott
  • 17Iwobi
  • 23Welbeck
Substitutes
  • 21Chambers
  • 22Reine-Adelaide
  • 32Akpom
  • 43Da Silva
  • 54Macey
  • 62Nketiah
  • 63Osei-Tutu

field442

Hates Journalists Named James
Trusted ⭐
Hah, how wrong was I? :lol:

I really wish Wenger would NOT play Nelson at RWB, it's so disappointing. At least he's playing though so whatever. Glad Willock's starting too, really glad - although not sure what's happened to Coquelin then!

Iwobi has a chance to build up some form. I don't like that forward line though. Firstly, Nelson should be in it. Secondly, Walcott is the only one that looks like he'll score out of that 3.

Still, I'm glad we have a somewhat interesting lineup!

Wenger is allowing Walcott, a player who has no future at the club, to play in a position where one of our future talents should be developing. Awful.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Why the f**k Nelson playing as RWB. Wenger really not trying to improve him playing him there just waste of Nelson time

Axel9090

Wenger is allowing Walcott, a player who has no future at the club, to play in a position where one of our future talents should be developing. Awful.
Walcott will have a future again on the wing... when Alexis leaves. Its unfortunate.

Makingtrax

Worships in the house of Wenger 🙏
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
Wenger ought to rest as many key players as possible for this. Top 4 should be our priority, not the FA Cup. Refs have taken 4 points off us recently and we need to get them back.

FACups are like smarties in our trophy cabinet and our fans don't give them any credit anyway.
Wonder if Wenger reads AM? :lol:

CurryFlavoured

Established Member
Nelson and AMN wing back...

Predictable but I'd like to see them with less defensive responsibility. Mainly Nelson.

Axel9090

Nelsons contract is up in 2019. I wouldnt be surprised if he ****ed off elsewhere so he can display and improve upon his talent in his natural position.

MutableEarth

Reiss' Dad
Trusted ⭐
Just have to hope Nelson still has a very positive attacking performance. But I just feel he's really handicapped by this role, can't attack with the fervor he normally does. Has to look over his shoulder every two mins and play it safe just in case.

I just want him to get on the ball and take players out on the dribble without worrying about that, that's what he's good at. And getting into shooting positions too. Hope he still does that today.

Excited about Willock though, he's got all the tools to be a perfect all-round midfielder.

Yousif Arsenal

Trusted ⭐
Lol Armand Traore play for Nottingham what a s**t full back when he was here

Yousif Arsenal

Trusted ⭐
Also surprised Wenger not taking this cup seriously enough looking at our bench it's so youth

MutableEarth

Reiss' Dad
Trusted ⭐
I don't think it's that, I think he thinks we can beat Forest with a very weakened line up. They'll be gobsmacked when Forest actually turn up beyond their expectations.
Forest are playing a pretty young team themselves. Lots of academy players. It's not their strongest lineup.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom