FA Cup I Nottingham Forest v Arsenal I 7/1/18 I 4pm GMT | BT Sport

Discussion in 'Match Day Archive' started by THunter, Jan 4, 2018.

?

Who would win in a fight?

Poll closed Jan 7, 2018.
  1. Vasyl Lomachenko

5 vote(s)
    26.3%
  2. Draw

3 vote(s)
    15.8%
  3. Arséne Wenger

11 vote(s)
    57.9%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Makingtrax

Makingtrax Hoping Emery cloud has a silver lining

Nah

Reading Brynjolfsson's Second Machine Age at the mo.Political ideologies are old hat, the emergence of AI will soon eliminate humans anyway.

2. Makingtrax

You seem to know about everything better than posters on here bro :lol:.

Bet you can't tell me the year that AI will take over the world though? Got you there.

American_Gooner likes this.
  3. American_Gooner

American_Gooner Not actually American. Unless Di Marzio says so. Moderator

Not trying to be patronising, just pointing out that Chelsea lost that game because Mourinho did the same exact thing Wenger did yesterday (which is why I wasn't too bothered about losing).

krengon, celestis and Makingtrax like this.
  4. Makingtrax

That's a relief, thought you'd come back with 2084.:lol:

celestis and American_Gooner like this.
  5. bingobob

bingobob Fan of Technicians Who Show Great Character

Wenger could walk on water at this point and I think there would still be a sizeable proportion of the fan Base that will want him to leave. There is a proportion of the fanbase that just wish to see change.

Wenger has been Arsenal for most of my youth and all of my adult life. It was a good relationship, we aren't on bad terms but it's just gone stale. The spark isn't there. Once that happens it's very hard and near impossible to get the sparkle back. Things that happened at the beginning which were endearing are now frustrating, Netflix and chill now means Netflix and chill.

Certainly for me that is the easiest way to describe it without covering everything else.

6. Preacher

Preacher Twitter Bot

Best post in this game thread. Accurate comparison.

North5 likes this.
  7. rich 1990

rich 1990 Not Actually a Moaner

It's already claimed the American presidency, so the next 10 years or so.

Makingtrax likes this.
  8. Makingtrax

Had to check it out, sorry bro. They had Oscar, Cahill, Azpilicueta, Ramires, Drogba and Mikel John Obi, who are pretty decent performers.

Wenger was most critised in the press for fielding a rubbish bench but Mourinho brought on Hazard and Fabregas, but still lost 4-2 :lol: . At home as well. Got to be worse than the Wenger's performance surely. Despite the fans, media and pundit outcry.

9. Makingtrax

You think AI put Trump in charge to **** up the world. It would all fit. Goad N K into a nuclear meltdown.

Wonder if AI are keeping Wenger in charge also to give a few million Arsenal fans a mental meltdown.

You may have hit on something.

10. American_Gooner

A lot of experienced players but only Azpi, Cahill and Oscar would have been considered first choice. The other 8 being Courtois, Terry, Ivanovic, Matic, Fabregas, Hazard, Willian and Costa.
    I agree, losing at home with a team containing no youngsters and a strong bench is worse than the Forest result.

Makingtrax likes this.
  11. RacingPhoton

RacingPhoton Well-Known Member

People think it was AI which put Trump on the chair. Remember that AI learns from humans. As far as I know, majority of the people are closet racists. AI just learned from them and showed them what they wanted to see.

Mrs Bergkamp and Makingtrax like this.
  12. Rain Dance

Rain Dance Well-Known Member Trusted

Yeah I watched Avenger 2: Age of Ultron too

RacingPhoton likes this.
  13. RacingPhoton

RacingPhoton Well-Known Member

But I didn't. Hate superhero bullshit.

krengon likes this.
  14. hyruga2

hyruga2 Leave Theo alone!!!

Spent so much to get two players into the team to concede penalties plus more!

15. redanddread

redanddread The stone that the builders refuse

NOTTINGHAM FOREST 4-2 ARSENAL: BY THE NUMBERS

24.7 – Average age of Nottingham Forest today – they were the 17th youngest team to be fielded in an FA Cup match this season

7 – Number of Forest players under age 24 who started this match
    20.9 – Average age of those 7 players

20 – Average age of Forest’s front 4 of Brereton, Clough, Dowell, and Cash

25.2 – Average age of Arsenal today – not much difference, just slightly older than Forest

5 – Number of Arsenal players under age 24 who started this match
    19.8 – Average age of those 5 players

23.5 – Average age of Arsenal’s front 4 of Welbeck (27), Walcott (28), Iwobi (21), and Nelson (18)

2,183 – Total minutes Ben Brereton has played in his football career (equivalent of 24.3 full games)

6 – Goals Ben Brereton has scored in his football career

498 – Minutes that Cash and Clough have played (combined) this season for Forest (in the League Champ.)

1,003 – Minutes Danny Welbeck has played for Arsenal this season, this season, just this season, about half (46%) of the minutes Ben Brereton has played in his adult life

http://news.arseblog.com/2018/01/nottingham-forest-4-2-arsenal-by-the-numbers/

16. American_Gooner

Imagine being enough of a nerd to work out all those numbers for a meaningless cup tie

17. Ozil'sCloakOfInvisibility

Ozil'sCloakOfInvisibility Not a Closet Spurs Fan

It may be nerdy but the tie certainly wasn't meaningless for me or many other fans.

18. Lookin' for a new Baby

Lookin' for a new Baby New name pending...

I'm still gutted!:(

19. Lookin' for a new Baby

Lookin' for a new Baby New name pending...

:( Just seen notification of the FA cup fourth round draw on the BBC and got excited - then I remembered yesterday.:(

20. Rain Dance

Rain Dance Well-Known Member Trusted

try it, Marvel delivered far more believable story than our title chance

IchirotoV2, RacingPhoton and jonos14 like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.